TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SEMA PIC (missing post)

riharley

There was post yesterday with the below pictures showing a car at SEMA. I wasn't the original poster.

Does the original poster know the manufacturer of these items????????

It looks like rear seat delete, roll bar and different package tray. I WANT these mods. Thanks!

SEMA03.jpg

SEMA01.png

-Tim-

There was post yesterday with the below pictures showing a car at SEMA. I wasn't the original poster.

It looks like rear seat delete, roll bar and different package tray. I WANT these mods. Thanks!

SEMA03.jpg

SEMA01.png

-Tim-

( Bump.)

Does anyone have information about this SEMA car?

SEMA03.jpg

SEMA01.png

-Tim-

that does look pretty nice !!! especially now all the kids are grown moved out and not getting in it !!!!

bump.....i want this, im 6'2" and there is no use of the backseat because of this

I had to do a lot of searching to find this company from pictures from the SEMA 2007 show. This company (Catalyst Industrial Marking, Inc.) has a GT500 and a SGT at the show. Along with the best rear delete option I have seen (roll bar included), there is also an interesting stripe packages...they are a Carbon Fiber & Composite Stripe Package. As per their web site, they have some kind of direct relationship with Shelby in creating future products.

Check out more information and pictures at the following link.

Catalyst Industrial Marking Inc

The bad news....it appears that the read seat delete is just a prototype now... Maybe it will appear on the GT350???

I had to do a lot of searching to find this company from pictures from the SEMA 2007 show. This company (Catalyst Industrial Marking, Inc.) has a GT500 and a SGT at the show. Along with the best rear delete option I have seen (roll bar included), there is also an interesting stripe packages...they are a Carbon Fiber & Composite Stripe Package. As per their web site, they have some kind of direct relationship with Shelby in creating future products.

Check out more information and pictures at the following link.

Catalyst Industrial Marking Inc

The bad news....it appears that the read seat delete is just a prototype now... Maybe it will appear on the GT350???

I sent them an e-amil and got the follwign reply. If you have interest try to get on the list. More interest means they will be mnore likely to go forward with production.

:happy feet:

(snip)

Hello Mr. XXXXXXX,

I thank you for your interest, and I have logged in your request. The final product will be tested soon, then we will begin distribution. You will be contacted when a launch date and price have been set. Thank you so very much.

Best Regards,

Tirrell Lazada-Smith, President

Catalyst Industrial Marking, Inc.

6140 N Hollywood Blvd.

Ste 105

Las Vegas, NV 89115

www.cimarking.com

Archived