TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Posts gone!

ilmor

Wow, I see that lots of posts are missing, then I see the announcement about that this morning. Ouch! Now I am lost... :(

We are very sorry, but the site went down. A computer glitch problem with the server. The site is backed up every 12 hours and saved, so we lost about 12 hours of posts. Again very sorry that it happened.

The site will be moving to our own dedicated server very very soon. This will help with the merger that is comming up and added traffic of all the members and guests.

We are very sorry, but the site went down. A computer glitch problem with the server. The site is backed up every 12 hours and saved, so we lost about 12 hours of posts. Again very sorry that it happened.

The site will be moving to our own dedicated server very very soon. This will help with the merger that is comming up and added traffic of all the members and guests.

Job well done Grabber. Site may have gone down but when I logged on after the shutdown I saw you Robert, Sharon and every other Mod on this site working early in the AM hours to get the place back up before morning. Noone can ask for anymore commitment to us than that.

Wow, I see that lots of posts are missing, then I see the announcement about that this morning. Ouch! Now I am lost... :(

Yep, I noticed it to :banghead:

I last posted at around 5:00pm PST 11/9 and it was up for a few hours B4 the SU forums were shut down, the forums reopened at 2:00am PST 11/10 and the history back to 11/8 was gone.

That sucks, my 5:00 post was a good one...

WP

I guess all these SGT owners suddenly posting taxed the system and it blew a bit!

Well I suspect one of your "new moderators" pressed the not often used "Auto-Moderate" function and well...you see the result! Bud!?!? Come on step forward... :finger:

I did notice we lost a new Hood scoop thread though!

:happy feet:

Any chance you can have the system crash every night and just delete those?

:headspin:

I guess all these SGT owners suddenly posting taxed the system and it blew a bit!

Well I suspect one of your "new moderators" pressed the not often used "Auto-Moderate" function and well...you see the result! Bud!?!? Come on step forward... :finger:

I did notice we lost a new Hood scoop thread though!

:happy feet:

Any chance you can have the system crash every night and just delete those?

:headspin:

We told you that the SGT MAFIA can do anything!Godfather,Care to comment?

im much more power than any moderator on here. if i dont like the posts i go to the family laywers (Guido and Nunzio) and they go see the server and CORRECT any problem i have. i see that they have done there job.

just remember to keep paying the Security payment and this wont happen again

michael morris

im much more power than any moderator on here. if i dont like the posts i go to the family laywers (Guido and Nunzio) and they go see the server and CORRECT any problem i have. i see that they have done there job.

just remember to keep paying the Security payment and this wont happen again

michael morris

You gotta keep these guys in line,WE UNDERSTAND!

I see this .... i was on late last night .. approaching 2000 posts ... think i was at 1997 posts ... now i am back down to 1986 +/-

oh well

The long hard hours to get the site back up were put in by Robert and Sharon. The way it was, there were over 3 days of posts gone, and they restored the server to what we have now, only 12 hours lost. I know they worked untill 6:30am there time to restore it. They do not want this to ever happen again and the cut over to the new "private" server will be accelerated because of this. Thank you Robert & Sharon.

The long hard hours to get the site back up were put in by Robert and Sharon. The way it was, there were over 3 days of posts gone, and they restored the server to what we have now, only 12 hours lost. I know they worked untill 6:30am there time to restore it. They do not want this to ever happen again and the cut over to the new "private" server will be accelerated because of this. Thank you Robert & Sharon.

It's not that big of a deal. It kind of reminds me of my bachelor party. When I woke up and looked back the next day - there were a good 12 hours I couldn't recall. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks Robert and Sharon. I hope you can still enjoy your weekend.

HSURB

Thanks Grabber, you worked hard also on keeping people informed on what was happening, you are a great moderator. It's greatly appreciated

It's not that big of a deal. It kind of reminds me of my bachelor party. When I woke up and looked back the next day - there were a good 12 hours I couldn't recall. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks Robert and Sharon. I hope you can still enjoy your weekend.

HSURB

Weekend :hysterical2: There is no rest for the wicked :hysterical2:

We are really sorry about the post loss, We will be moving to a private server soon, this should solve the problem.

Grabber .... sharon and robert ....thanks a bunch for doing such a great job, I know alot of us take you for granted but not me.

Dont even take Amy for granted. We lost our one allocation that we ordered for a Stangsunleashed member(it was balanced out), for the 08 ShelbyGT and I asked Amy for help .. the things she did for me were incredible.

Thanks to all !! !

Archived