TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Get Together in Tampa Tomorrow

Lutzcat

I too hope to get another invite.....but we have our GT500 Roger! :banana piano:

Of course....Thanks to you.

Paul

Paul, Roger

By all means, both of you will be coming to the next one. Paul, never could forget your car with all the chrome you have on the engine. I wish both you luck on finding your 500s.

P.S. Met up with Keith last night and had a beer with him. Extremely nice guy and we are probably the only two left in the club still stock. LOL. He'll have to fly in to the next one too.

Scott

Paul, Roger

By all means, both of you will be coming to the next one. Paul, never could forget your car with all the chrome you have on the engine. I wish both you luck on finding your 500s.

P.S. Met up with Keith last night and had a beer with him. Extremely nice guy and we are probably the only two left in the club still stock. LOL. He'll have to fly in to the next one too.

Scott

Scott,

Enjoyed the opportunity to meet and chat with You last night! Thanks for driving your car over... I was immediately home sick for my car as I watched your Red Shelby drive up, but at least my eyes, ears and nose are now "reacquainted" with the many treasures of a GT500! This Fix should get me through another 5 or 6 months!

If I'm back this way for another conference I'll give You and Don a heads up. Keep me updated on that classic GT350 your looking at too.

Drive Safe & Take Care,

Keith

Definitly do so keith .. would love to meet ya !

Archived