TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Parking Lot

ShelbyPilot

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think the thread was started so folks could post there SHELBYS and meet new folks. 500 or GTs they are all Shelby and we should welcome them so that they will welcome us.

Great looking cars everyone. keep posting them babies.

michael morris

The topic title is Shelby GT Parking Lot and its in the Shelby GT forum. That's why I made the comment. I like all the models, but maybe I'm too organized sometimes! :shift:

The topic title is Shelby GT Parking Lot and its in the Shelby GT forum. That's why I made the comment. I like all the models, but maybe I'm too organized sometimes! :shift:

i reread the topic. it did say SGT, but i still dont want to not allow the GT500 guys to come and meet yall. we are really good guys and im hoping they see that and the SGTs are really GREAT looking cars so i also want them to see what can be done with these things. i hope you didnt think i was getting on you or being a butthead. sorry if thats how you took it, didnt mean it that way. i think we already have a few new SGT guys posting pics.

michael morris

i reread the topic. it did say SGT, but i still dont want to not allow the GT500 guys to come and meet yall. we are really good guys and im hoping they see that and the SGTs are really GREAT looking cars so i also want them to see what can be done with these things. i hope you didnt think i was getting on you or being a butthead. sorry if thats how you took it, didnt mean it that way. i think we already have a few new SGT guys posting pics.

michael morris

Nah, I didn't take it that way at all. If all the makes and models are meant to be here, then so be it! The more the merrier!! :beerchug:

Let me guess..I have to post my pic on some site like Picasa and then post the url? yea I am stupid and dont know how. I will learn someday!LOL :) In the meantime, nice pics. I love that pic at Talledega

This is a great looking parking lot

nice cars

the Gold Stripes look great

ilmor

I'm anal that way too, my wife thinks I'm whacked :banghead:

I found there was plent of folks to help find it if we're looking for it

it's cool

SS

great looking cars guys. Rogers when you posting yours? will someone save me a spot for 08SS0014. i would like it way out and might even take up 2 spots. maybe even a reserved spot with my name on it?

michael morris

You know that you will have a reserved spot. Not going to have your name thought.

Greetings to all team shelby members. Trying to figure out how to post my image. If it doesn't work just a quick hello, and I will work on the photo(s).

Randy

Look at the earlier post on this topic and it will tell you how to get the picture.

great looking cars guys. Rogers when you posting yours? will someone save me a spot for 08SS0014. i would like it way out and might even take up 2 spots. maybe even a reserved spot with my name on it?

michael morris

I'm here Michael. Parking spot #17 :headspin:

Greetings to all team shelby members. Trying to figure out how to post my image. If it doesn't work just a quick hello, and I will work on the photo(s).

Randy

If you would like, e-mail them to me and I'll post em for you! Just click on my user name to e-mail

Archived