TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Parking Lot

ShelbyPilot

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...shouldn't you be pushing blue cars now. :hysterical2:

i didnt want to hurt everyone, just the guys in black. EVERYONE knows that blue is much faster than white or black. but the fastest color is blue with a rag top and by the way i have 2 convts left if anyone needs one. is that better. the true salesman coming out

michael morris

:tease:

i didnt want to hurt everyone, just the guys in black. EVERYONE knows that blue is much faster than white or black. but the fastest color is blue with a rag top and by the way i have 2 convts left if anyone needs one. is that better. the true salesman coming out

michael morris

ok michael, one mor pop off of the mouth like that and the boss may get dealt wit :ninja: da mafia dont like them talks :redcard:

jus playin. you know we love you MM just remember your not a sgt owner :hysterical2:

ok michael, one mor pop off of the mouth like that and the boss may get dealt wit :ninja: da mafia dont like them talks :redcard:

jus playin. you know we love you MM just remember your not a sgt owner :hysterical2:

i proably have OWNED more SGTs than anyone on here. 7 07s and 6 08s. now some of these i didnt own very long, but i still owned them. Thats why im the GODFATHER!!!!

michael morris

michael morris

I'll stick with my Balck SGT MM. Here's a little psychology 101...

Black is the color of authority and power. It is popular in fashion because it makes people appear thinner. It is also stylish and timeless.

Brides wear white to symbolize innocence and purity. White reflects light and is considered a summer color. White is popular in decorating and in fashion because it is light, neutral, and goes with everything.

Peaceful, tranquil blue causes the body to produce calming chemicals, so it is often used in bedrooms. Blue can also be cold and depressing.

:bowdown:

I'll stick with my Balck SGT MM. Here's a little psychology 101...

Black is the color of authority and power. It is popular in fashion because it makes people appear thinner. It is also stylish and timeless.

Brides wear white to symbolize innocence and purity. White reflects light and is considered a summer color. White is popular in decorating and in fashion because it is light, neutral, and goes with everything.

Peaceful, tranquil blue causes the body to produce calming chemicals, so it is often used in bedrooms. Blue can also be cold and depressing.

:bowdown:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

never saw it Roger. had to go back and find it. man thats a great looking car. WHO got you those wheels? :hysterical:

michael morris

I think I got them from the leader of the "Mafia Bar and Grille" He made me an offer I couldn't refuse! :hysterical::hysterical:

Black is for people that love to wash their car every day.

Grey/Silver: Now that's the color for lazy people like me (hides dirt the best)

White is great for it too! Not that I'm lazy...but...I can't always find the time to wash it....

you ought to trade that cheby on a FX4 and have a full garage of cool cars :hysterical2: nice garage you have there :headspin:

The Chevy is on the sale block as we speak and I'm looking for an older F-150 for a driver.

The only reason I had a bowtie to begin with was for the OnStar. I really wish Ford would come up with something like that.

Oh, thats just the little 2 car garage. The real garage is the building on the hill in the back of the pic. Thats where all the toys stay.

I though I create a place for the Shelby GT owners coming from the Shelby Forum and those already on Stangs Unleashed to show their cars as we come together under the Team Shelby banner.

Precious092.jpg

Hi ShelbyPilot,

I like the the wheels and tires on your car, what are the sizes and types?? Please respond to the following email: scott.a.wade@gm.com

OK,I've had my coffee and now I can post!Yes black does seem to be the most popular color for pictures posted!We need more Performance White emphasis on PERFORMANCE thank you :hysterical2: ,Vista Blue and How about some Grabber Orange pics please.

Archived