TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Parking Lot

ShelbyPilot

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geez touchy aren't we ? It is a REAL Shelby. Something I have waited to buy since I was little kid and saw my first Cobra.

That fact doesn't make any suggestion about anyone else's car.

Sorry, I'm still healing from a sucker punch earlier today. :huh:

Here she is ! #659 A REAL Freakin' Shelby! WhooHoo. Billet Lower grille was added after pic, so use your imagination.

659.jpg

Nice ride! All these nice looking Shelby GT's making me anxious! :banghead: lol Waiting on my 08 Shelby GT/SC very shortly...

Nice ride! All these nice looking Shelby GT's making me anxious! :banghead: lol Waiting on my 08 Shelby GT/SC very shortly...

39Mustang, Congratulations!!!! Are you going with the coupe or the rag top? Going with the Paxton or the Whipple? Remember going fast is great, but stopping is better. I would recommend also getting the brake upgrade because of the SC. Gauge pod, wheels, brake ducts, hood and and and and. Do you have any money left? :spend: .

Dave

Let me guess..I have to post my pic on some site like Picasa and then post the url? yea I am stupid and dont know how. I will learn someday!LOL :) In the meantime, nice pics. I love that pic at Talledega

I believe you can direct post one pic so long as it's smaller than a particular size...maybe 500k? Otherwise, yes, you must use a remote posting site.

Dave

Hello,

For those that do not know me my name is Sharon Elliott, I am a moderator and will be helping running both the new Team Shelby site and the Team Shelby Club. I wanted to welcome all the new people it is great to see. If you have any questions or new ideas I am always open to new ideas that will make the new site a great place for all to be.

I hope that you liked the Shelby GT article it was an exclusive for online just for the Team Shelby and you will see lots more of things like this to come. In the magazine that all new Team Shelby members will get with there Members Ship is more Shelby GT and GT500 articles and lots of stuff about the Cobra and Carroll. But they wanted to save some thing so that people would buy the magazine.

The magazine for those that want to buy it now it will be available in places like Barnes and Nobles and places like that soon in the next week or so for 6.99 and is a one time shot, the last one that was done was 15 years ago, I have a copy and it is so cool.

We have so many cool thing coming, please contact me or Robert if you have any questions or need help with posting photos or anything else.

You can also reach us at the Team Shelby number at 702-448.1695, we wont be back from Sema until Sunday but after that we can answer any questions you may have.

Sharon

I know that this is a parking lot, but since I want one of my next cars to be the SGT blue conv, I thought I could use a temporary pass. :finger: I have driven the car and feel in Love.

It is very cool to see the parking lot filling up. Especially with some of the guys from shelbyautos.com. We may need more of the badwidth stuff.

I am going to save one spot near my real Shelby for the owner of this real Shelby. Maybe I can get some free real Shelby stuff from her.

img_2897.jpg

PS.

Amy I haven't seen any pictures of your Shelby GT yet??

I had the car for about an hour when this picture was taken. It's still one of my favorites. It's was taken just North of Shelby's plant in the "Valley of Fire State Park". I was cruising through the desert with the temp over 109...or was that the speed limit? :shift: .

2007-06-100.jpg

Archived