TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Possible 2nd Screen Name for SexyStang??

Heck yeah this thing does haul @SS, holy cow, and my first time hitting the breaks I almost went through the windshield........:doh: because you barely have to touch it, sheesh!!!

I still miss my Mustang......... :cry:

A Nissan :censored: The least they could have given you is a Ford to drive. Do me a favor and beat the snot out of the Nissan before you give it back. :hysterical: Drive it like you stole it, just be careful doing it. :hysterical:

I seen a good one this morning on my way home. Some guy was driving a Toyota Rav4 suv that had a tire cover on the back gate spare tire that had the American flag with the American bald eagle in the center of the flag with this motto printed "United we Stand". I'm sorry but on a Toyota?

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I finally ditched the Nissan...... :happy feet: and got My Mustang back today......... :woot: and let me say the Auto Body Shoppe did a SUPERB job on the Quarter Panel....... :cheerleader: And they washed and cleaned the entire car inside and out and it is GLOWING......... :yahoo:

They did run into one problem of course nothing can ever go smoothly..... :banghead: they are having trouble matching up the Black Stripe so they had to take the entire stripe off and hunt high and low for an exact match, the stripe was specifically put on per my request when I bought the Mustang. Ford sent the wrong black stripe, the lettering and the stripe itself were thinner than the one that was put on it. So I have to wait another week for the stripe to come in but I do have the car back and will be driving it with one stripe on the passenger side and no stripe on the driver's side...... :doh: The teenage girl who hit me had to put a bigger dent into the stripe itself....... :club:

If I have time this weekend I'll take pics of the outstanding work the body shoppe did..... :camera:

It's also my Son's 16th Birthday tomorrow..... :kiss: and he might ask me to drive my Mustang..... :doh: but I just got it back in mint condition I might have a problem with this one........ :boxing:

:hysterical:

Can someone tell me who or why my pics of my mustang from the accident were deleted I didn't tell anyone to do that..... :finger:

I am about to load the pics of the new and improved Mustang and wanted a before and after picture I don't have those anymore!!

• 1 month later...
And that means ??????????? :headscratch: This should be good!!!

That you are a Yankee Fan which might explain why you've been sleeping since the beginning of the baseball season....... :hysterical2:

That you are a Yankee Fan which might explain why you've been sleeping since the beginning of the baseball season....... :hysterical2:

Ok.....Truce..... :beerchug: Neither one of our teams is in the World Series, so all I gotta say is....Lets play some Football.. :happy feet:

Archived