TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Possible 2nd Screen Name for SexyStang??

SS:

I had something similar happen to us in Kentucky in my wife's brand new Ford Edge with less than 4,000 miles on it. The 17 year old girl was too busy jabbering with a boy in her POS Ranger, backed out a parking space into the our passenger side door, and stopped. She didn't hear me blowing the horn!? If Chris could have gotten out of her car door she would have kicked that girl's a$$!.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SS:

I had something similar happen to us in Kentucky in my wife's brand new Ford Edge with less than 4,000 miles on it. The 17 year old girl was too busy jabbering with a boy in her POS Ranger, backed out a parking space into the our passenger side door, and stopped. She didn't hear me blowing the horn!? If Chris could have gotten out of her car door she would have kicked that girl's a$$!.

I was very close to doing that....... :boxing: I don't know what stopped me!!!

Sorry about your Mustang, but your OK and that's what's most important. It's hard to watch out for everyone in parking lots. It happens so fast without warning. A little bit of work and a fresh coat of paint will make her look as good as new. Glad your OK.

Update on my accident....... :(

I went for an Estimate on my Mustang last night and the damage is costing (not me) $1650.00 with a chunk of the cost for Labor and the Paint Job. The body shop is going to replace the Left Quarter Panel and the black stripe has to be fixed as well where the major part of the dent is with some chipped paint inside the door.... :banghead: They said it will take about 3-4 days to get it repaired, I will miss the Stang...... :cry: I'm not getting it fixed for another 10 days so in the meantime I have to look at the damn thing..... :rant: everytime I get in it because it's on the driver's side but when I pick it up it will look brand new..... :happy feet: The Autobody shop that is fixing my car does outstanding work and are through the Ford dealership where I bought the Mustang they have always taken really good care of me!! :happy feet:

Update on my accident....... :(

I went for an Estimate on my Mustang last night and the damage is costing (not me) $1650.00 with a chunk of the cost for Labor and the Paint Job. The body shop is going to replace the Left Quarter Panel and the black stripe has to be fixed as well where the major part of the dent is with some chipped paint inside the door.... :banghead: They said it will take about 3-4 days to get it repaired, I will miss the Stang...... :cry: I'm not getting it fixed for another 10 days so in the meantime I have to look at the damn thing..... :rant: everytime I get in it because it's on the driver's side but when I pick it up it will look brand new..... :happy feet: The Autobody shop that is fixing my car does outstanding work and are through the Ford dealership where I bought the Mustang they have always taken really good care of me!! :happy feet:

:camera: Any pics of the damage??

How about SexyStang Part II?

:idea: There should be a Part II........ :rolleyes: with so much stuff/drama going on in my life there is enough to write a book ........ :work:

I just hope that by the time I turn 60 I can be and still look like "SexyStang III"...... :hysterical2:

"Miss Sexy Nissan Rogue"............ :doh:

Well I had to part with my Mustang this morning for about 4 days or so.......... :cry: and this is what I got for a rental car..........:nonono: I was kind of looking forward to maybe a MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE.......... :rant: or A SHELBY.......... :rant:

I already got a few compliments that I look good in Blue which happens to be my second favorite color....... :happy feet:

And the one advantage about this vehicle is the backseat can disappear temporarily.......... :spiteful:

:hysterical:

post-8221-1219105600_thumb.jpg

post-8221-1219105600_thumb.jpg

"Miss Nissan Rogue"............ :doh:

Well I had to part with my Mustang this morning for about 4 days or so.......... :cry: and this is what I got for a rental car.......... :nonono: I was kind of looking forward to maybe a MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE.......... :rant: or A SHELBY.......... :rant:

I already got a few compliments that I look good in Blue which happens to be my second favorite color....... :happy feet:

And the one advantage about this vehicle is the backseat can disappear temporarily.......... :spiteful:

:hysterical:

Is it a four speed, what mods does it have? :hysterical:

Just saw this.

Glad your OK.

....at least she had insurance. :happy feet:

Thanks glad I'm in one piece too!! ;)

I came really close to doing one of these......... :slapfight:

How in the world can you miss a Torch Red Mustang........ :shrug: The Cops never do.......... :hysterical:

Mini Vans can haul A$$........didn't you see the Movie "The Pacifier" with Vin Diesel ? Parking is easy in a Mini Van..................... :hysterical:

Heck yeah this thing does haul @SS, holy cow, and my first time hitting the breaks I almost went through the windshield........:doh: because you barely have to touch it, sheesh!!!

I still miss my Mustang......... :cry:

Now comes the gray hairs. :hysterical:

I started with the grays from the day my son was born.......... :hysterical: way to many worries!!!! :headspin:

Actually my "true" grays started when I got married............. :hide:

And now they have suddenly disappeared................ :hysterical2:

Archived