TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Possible 2nd Screen Name for SexyStang??

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!! :happy feet:

El Tapitia

So did you have some Nacho's Bell Grande loaded with cheese and sour cream, those are Yummy!!! :drool:

Welcome to the TS Forums! :happy feet:

You're not going to be one of those folks that goes around correcting spelling, are you?

Cause I don't spell so good.

Aren't you a Professor........ :headscratch:

:tease:

:hysterical3: "Princess Crabby Pants" ......... :rant:

One of my Co-workers called me that recently and even made me a crown for it to wear on my head. :hysterical2: I wear the name proud......:superhero: hopefully temporarily...... :hysterical:

There are lots of stories and valid reasons behind that name lately believe me......... :rolleyes:

:hysterical3: "Princess Crabby Pants" ......... :rant:

One of my Co-workers called me that recently and even made me a crown for it to wear on my head. :hysterical2: I wear the name proud......:superhero: hopefully temporarily...... :hysterical:

CRABS

Speaking of...........................

Why is it BAD to toss Match Sticks in Toilets?????????

Crabs can Pole-Vault .................................................... :hysterical:

• 4 weeks later...

"Miss Black Cloud" .........My Mustang was hit last night (on top of dealing with other issues) on the drivers side right where the side scoop is, big dent in it......... :( Wasn't my fault an 18 year old girl didn't see me coming in the parking lot and backed out of her spot without looking (admitted it to me) while eating Ice Cream with her friends and they also admitted they weren't looking either.... :finger: She had lots of damage already on her back bumper, I asked her why and she said she has hit several things before..... :rolleyes: The cop said she already has a warning on her license and he proceeded to say to me "Wow nice Mustang this is too bad", I really didn't want to hear that comment either...... :finger:

But my car can be fixed and it's just a car, a car can always be replaced but a person can Never be!!!

Miss Black Cloud..... :hysterical:

I was thinking we were going to hear a story about how you just found out you are American Indian! :hysterical:

Why do I look like Pocahantis......... :hysterical2:

:lurk::lurk::lurk:

Hot Honey would really work for a second screen name

or HH for short :hysterical:

OR..... Hot Honey Racer............................. HHR for Short........................oh wait, Chevy has HHR Copyrighted.......................... :hysterical:

David.

OR..... Hot Honey Racer............................. HHR for Short........................oh wait, Chevy has HHR Copyrighted.......................... :hysterical:

David.

I Love Racing........... :yahoo::peelout::banvictory:

Thanks guys I need some cheering up after that accident..... :(

Archived