TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Possible 2nd Screen Name for SexyStang??

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't slamming your car. I just felt like that screen name wouldn't fit!

Sheesh.

Well I am a "Horsepower GT Hottie" driving with Secondo......... :happy feet:

Well I am a "Horsepower GT Hottie" driving with Secondo......... :happy feet:

Just Courious.................................. does Secondo ever let YOU Drive HIS car?????????????

Just Courious.................................. does Secondo ever let YOU Drive HIS car?????????????

Yes when he was teaching me how to drive standard..... :shift: He needs to go over it again with me he's been slacking....... :finger:

Yes when he was teaching me how to drive standard..... :shift: He needs to go over it again with me he's been slacking....... :finger:

You call it Slacking.......he calls it "repairing the Damage"............................................. :hysterical:

You call it Slacking.......he calls it "repairing the Damage"............................................. :hysterical:

Yeah you are probably right.......... :rolleyes:

I want to teach Dale to drive standard.......but she keeps saying "not in the Shelby"

I had to Learn. Back when I was 19, I was getting into Mustangs pretty heavy and needed a Truck to haul Parts in. My Banker told me about a 1969 Ford F-100 that his Hunting Buddy was selling, he said it was in great shape and just what I needed. I went to look at it and it was, it was a Long Bed, NO Rust, NO Dents, clean Interior and a 390 V8. The owner was not home at the Time but my Banker said it was a great Truck and the Price was Right so I Bought it. I went to go pick it up and when I jumped in to Start it up, I freaked....................it had 3 Peddles, not 2. And it was "3 On The Tree", thats right, I did not notice the 3rd. Peddle, and the Shift Lever was in Reverse Position so it looked like it was in Park when I checked it out earlier looking through the Windows (Doors were Locked). So, he gave me the pointers to Driving it and shifting Gears and then he Drove it to the Street at the end of his Driveway, which was at a Top of the Hill and I learned real fast on the way Down the Hill, about 1 Mile. I had it down pretty good with in a couple of Days.

David.

I had to Learn. Back when I was 19, I was getting into Mustangs pretty heavy and needed a Truck to haul Parts in. My Banker told me about a 1969 Ford F-100 that his Hunting Buddy was selling, he said it was in great shape and just what I needed. I went to look at it and it was, it was a Long Bed, NO Rust, NO Dents, clean Interior and a 390 V8. The owner was not home at the Time but my Banker said it was a great Truck and the Price was Right so I Bought it. I went to go pick it up and when I jumped in to Start it up, I freaked....................it had 3 Peddles, not 2. And it was "3 On The Tree", thats right, I did not notice the 3rd. Peddle, and the Shift Lever was in Reverse Position so it looked like it was in Park when I checked it out earlier looking through the Windows (Doors were Locked). So, he gave me the pointers to Driving it and shifting Gears and then he Drove it to the Street at the end of his Driveway, which was at a Top of the Hill and I learned real fast on the way Down the Hill, about 1 Mile. I had it down pretty good with in a couple of Days.

David.

cool story!

I learned on a 64 VW Bug.

My High School car.......was the ol man's station car back in the day,

he said, "get her runnin, she's yours" in the summer of 81.....got her runnin and drove it senior year.

4 ON THE FLOOR and no heat. Front defrost was a bic lighter!

Another name:

GabbyStang! :happy feet:

Hey YOU missed ME when I wasn't posting much a few weeks ago......... :slapfight:

Therefore "SilentStang" wouldn't work...... :nonono:

:hysterical:

Okay - guess what type of food is served there.

Hmmmm, looks like a Diner, so I will take a guess and say Hot Dogs and Onion Rings???? :lurk:

Archived