TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Possible 2nd Screen Name for SexyStang??

The Cluber or "Bat Girl" has my Vote............................I would have to guess that the ONLY person on here (that does NOT include all of SCGT500's Personalities) would be AMY B.......................... SS is Club Happy..................... :hysterical:

David.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guess it's time to stop lurking this thread

Love Potion # 67

Venomess

'67' that was a Good Year............ :happy feet: :party2:

I know I know- :finger: to me but she just bought brand new wheel caps for the stock wheels :club: to her!

:hysterical2:

I still have a set of 2005-2008 Premium Mustang V6 16" Wheels with Chrome Spinners and like new BF Goodrich Traction TA Tires. Just $450.00........................................(plus shipping)

David.

Tires1.jpg

Tires3.jpg

Tires2.jpg

05Wheels.jpg

Tires1.jpg

Tires3.jpg

Tires2.jpg

05Wheels.jpg

I still have a set of 2005-2008 Premium Mustang V6 16" Wheels with Chrome Spinners and like new BF Goodrich Traction TA Tires. Just $450.00........................................(plus shipping)

David.

Thanks David and Ruf but she's got her heart set on '03-04 chrome Cobra wheels (she's got great taste, doesn't she? LOL!) like this:

03CBRA_CHRM.gif

03CBRA_CHRM.gif

My bad. Like she cares about weight! :finger:

Of course I care I personally wouldn't want to weigh over 130 pounds....... :jackinbox:

What are you now? 110-115?

127.......... :D

I don't mind telling anyone that because that's pretty darn good for being 40 years old....... :happy feet:

I am actually underweight for what I'm supposed to be for my height....... :dance:

157.......... :D

I don't mind telling anyone that because that's pretty darn good for being 48 years old....... :happy feet:

I am actually underweight for what I'm supposed to be for my height - 6'4"...... :dance:

Oh, my! :hysterical:

She drives a V6.

So what's your point??? :cry::finger:

I still Love My Torch Red (the fastest COLOR) Mustang..... :happy feet:

Archived