TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2023 Black Shelby F-150 4X4 Supercharged 775hp less than 5k Miles

Looking to sell a single owner, garage kept 2023 Shelby F-150 with a super charge, this is the 4x4 lifted version with 775hp, only 4,200 miles.  Truck is pristine other than one small scratch on the drivers side door.  I have added a self healing PPF wrap to entire front of truck to include grill, symbols, hood, both front fenders and the mirrors...this prevents rock chips and the PPF will self heal if it gets hit by a rock, $5k value.  I have also installed the RV Max Protect Catstrap Kit (Class A & C RVs) to prevent the catalytic converters from being stolen, $415 value.  I had the entire truck to include the rims ceramic coated, $2.5k value.  Weather tech mats in front and back, $300 value.  Truck has a drone mobile alarm system professionally installed, you can track the truck globally, lock it remotely and shut it down remotely with the phone app, $1.3k value.  Looking for $120,000...serious offers only.

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG