TEAM SHELBY FORUM

**SEXYSTANGS EVENTFUL DAY AT TASCA FORD**

SexyStang

It was great meeting GTT500, SadSack, NX338, SVTBird91, The Bad family (Shlbygrl, Badboy and kids), Brianspony, 68Fastback, Crispy23, Robert and Sharon Lane, GT500Flyboy, Mach1(?) and of course SexyStang at the show!! It's a great feeling to put the face with the 'screen name.' What a great bunch of people here and that's what makes this site such a great place to be!! :rockon:

See attached pics of SexyStang between Crispy23 and Robert Lane, also with 68Fastback.

secondo, we met when I was standing in line. I had my S-197 shelbyoa shirt on. Nice to meet you and SS

It was great meeting GTT500, SadSack, NX338, SVTBird91, The Bad family (Shlbygrl, Badboy and kids), Brianspony, 68Fastback, Crispy23, Robert and Sharon Lane, GT500Flyboy, Mach1(?) and of course SexyStang at the show!! It's a great feeling to put the face with the 'screen name.' What a great bunch of people here and that's what makes this site such a great place to be!! :rockon:

See attached pics of SexyStang between Crispy23 and Robert Lane, also with 68Fastback.

I seen you waving with sexystang standing with George. Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk. I wanted to meet Mr. Shelby so bad, I knew it would probably be my only chance ever. Hope to see you all soon at another upcoming show. I think I will drive my 66 coupe to Mustangsunlimited in two weeks. Hope to see you there.

I seen you waving with sexystang standing with George. Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk. I wanted to meet Mr. Shelby so bad, I knew it would probably be my only chance ever. Hope to see you all soon at another upcoming show. I think I will drive my 66 coupe to Mustangsunlimited in two weeks. Hope to see you there.

Secondo and I saw you drive away at the last minute sorry we missed you at Tasca. We look forward to seeing you on September 9th at Mustangs Unlimited for the Mustang Show in Manchester!! :shift: :happy feet:

There are 755 Views in this Topic and Only 33 Replies I find that hard to believe that all you Guys out there don't have anything more or interesting to say??? :headscratch:

I worked long hours making this topic and Posting my New Pictures!! :stats::headspin:

I did the best I could!!! :cry:

I want to take a moment to THANK everyone that attended our show on Saturday.

We had an unbelievable turnout with over 500 cars and tons of people.

We are extremly excited about working with Shelby on building the Super Snakes and other mods. We are expecting to be completely on board with Shelby by October, I have already been talking with several people on MODS.

Feel free to contact me by email sguyette@tasca.com

Steven Guyette

Parts & Service Director

Tasca Automotive

Tasca Performance

Archived