TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I BOUGHT MINE TODAY WITH HELP FROM TIM HALL OF GREENWAY FORD

69dejavue

After deliberating for over three excruciatingly, painful, months I bought my White SGT today. I did it after meeting Tim Hall of Greenway Ford on this web site. Tim gave me a super deal. How good of a deal? I will tell you that I live in Cincinnati and Tim is in Florida and I am going there to pick up the vehicle. Could not deal with most of the dealers in Cincinnati and Phoenix AZ dealers are in a world of their own asking anywhere from 11 K to 18 K ADM on the Shelby GTs (not the 500). Being out of state everything was done by phone and email. Tim handled everything with my credit union and even arranged to have the Shelby transported by flatbed if necessary. He handled all the paperwork with my lending institution while I continued working. I am old enough to remember the original Shelbys and Tim has helped me realize a life long dream. THANK YOU TIM

Congrats. :banvictory:

Any pic's ?

Grabber, No photos yet. I told Tim it may be weeks or even months before I can get away from work to travel 800+ miles to Orlando Florida to pick it up. Tim is a regular on this website. I feel good. I hoped I would not have buyer's remorse and I do not. I just can't wait to drive it, and after a short time, drain and fill with Mobil One! It will be kept in AZ and be a very low mileage car. Thank you for the inquiry! My first mustang was a 69 Mach 1 in 1971. I remember the original Shelbys and this is the culmination of dreams.

After deliberating for over three excruciatingly, painful, months I bought my White SGT today. I did it after meeting Tim Hall of Greenway Ford on this web site. Tim gave me a super deal. How good of a deal? I will tell you that I live in Cincinnati and Tim is in Florida and I am going there to pick up the vehicle. Could not deal with most of the dealers in Cincinnati and Phoenix AZ dealers are in a world of their own asking anywhere from 11 K to 18 K ADM on the Shelby GTs (not the 500). Being out of state everything was done by phone and email. Tim handled everything with my credit union and even arranged to have the Shelby transported by flatbed if necessary. He handled all the paperwork with my lending institution while I continued working. I am old enough to remember the original Shelbys and Tim has helped me realize a life long dream. THANK YOU TIM

Great news!

Tell me where exactly in Cincinnati, I grew up there. I think Kobra II is in northern Kentucky. Maybe sometime I can meet up with you...as my family is in Cincy and I go over there several times a year. My family is in Delhi on the west side.

AD

Thanks Tim! As stated it may be months before I can pick up the vehicle but you gave me such a great deal and great customer service I could not pass it up! Again, thank you! JS

I live just east of Cincy. I took delivery of a White SGT automatic on 07/07/07 with 7 miles on it!

You are close enough that if you want to look at it I'll set up a time for you to stop by. You can contact me through my e-mail Topcat5663@aol.com. IT IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!

Archived