TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1.18 Model 65 Mustang

shel-b001

45 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Okay Mongoose here is something you can help with . My buddy is looking for a reasonable 1.18 model of a `65 Gt Mustang & is not having any luck find one . Anyone???

Hi Jim....Goose could help and so could Mach and BB maybe.

5 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Okay Mongoose here is something you can help with . My buddy is looking for a reasonable 1.18 model of a `65 Gt Mustang & is not having any luck find one . Anyone???

Hey Jim,  I’ll do some searching to see if I can come up with something for your buddy and I will get back to you in the very near future.    Later guy!         Mongoose     :peelout:

1 hour ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Jim,  I’ll do some searching to see if I can come up with something for your buddy and I will get back to you in the very near future.    Later guy!         Mongoose     :peelout:

Hey Jim, I went on ebay and I put in the search box: 1/18 diecast 65 Mustang GT and I got quite a few hits and there’s at least 3 brands that are pretty reasonable anywhere from $16.88 plus $10 shipping, Maisto brand. Then there’s Jouef brand / white 65 350GT at $24.99 plus $13.95 shipping and then there’s a number of other ones for a little more money, but they look like there worth it, at least to me.  There’s one especially that I think you might really like yourself and I thought it was pretty cool too.  It’s a Shelby collectable Legend Series 65 GT350R, #18 Mexico model and this is the cheapest of the 3 on there I saw at $49.99 plus $13.00 shipping, not to bad.  There is also another brand that’s fairly reasonable, Eagle’s Race, but the quality from brand to brand can vary greatly and you usually get what you pay for if you know what I mean, just saying. There’s lots of brands of diecast, but there’s really only a few that really know how to paint and detail them out.  Some of the very best used to be GMP, Lane collectibles, Exoto and a few others, but there all cool in my book.  I wish your bud good hunting and he should be able to find something that turns his crank.   Stay safe Jim, and we’ll talk at ya later some time.     :thumbsup:                    Mongoose     :peelout:

Just a heads up, here’s a couple of other brands of diecast: Autoworld,Greenlight,American muscle, ERTL,Welly, M2Machines, just to name a few. 

On 3/27/2020 at 3:19 AM, Mongoose said:

Hey Jim, I went on ebay and I put in the search box: 1/18 diecast 65 Mustang GT and I got quite a few hits and there’s at least 3 brands that are pretty reasonable anywhere from $16.88 plus $10 shipping, Maisto brand. Then there’s Jouef brand / white 65 350GT at $24.99 plus $13.95 shipping and then there’s a number of other ones for a little more money, but they look like there worth it, at least to me.  There’s one especially that I think you might really like yourself and I thought it was pretty cool too.  It’s a Shelby collectable Legend Series 65 GT350R, #18 Mexico model and this is the cheapest of the 3 on there I saw at $49.99 plus $13.00 shipping, not to bad.  There is also another brand that’s fairly reasonable, Eagle’s Race, but the quality from brand to brand can vary greatly and you usually get what you pay for if you know what I mean, just saying. There’s lots of brands of diecast, but there’s really only a few that really know how to paint and detail them out.  Some of the very best used to be GMP, Lane collectibles, Exoto and a few others, but there all cool in my book.  I wish your bud good hunting and he should be able to find something that turns his crank.   Stay safe Jim, and we’ll talk at ya later some time.     :thumbsup:                    Mongoose     :peelout:

Just a heads up, here’s a couple of other brands of diecast: Autoworld,Greenlight,American muscle, ERTL,Welly, M2Machines, just to name a few. 

Thanks Mongoose I knew you would come through if anyone .

54 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Thanks Mongoose I knew you would come through if anyone .

Anytime Jim, and your more than welcome!   :thumbsup: