TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Virtual Car Show POST PICS...!!!

CSSHELBYKID

3 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Great photos   A Happy Easter to you & your family.

Hey Jim, thanks a lot, and right back at ya!     Nice hearing from you, and you and your’s stay safe and secure during this World wide virus epidemic.    

2 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Hey BB, Happy Easter to you and Gina and thanks for sharing that really cool video on that Super Snake wide-body build, that car looks like something you just might want in your stable some day, just saying.

2 hours ago, 08SGT1234 said:

Joined a group of local Mustang owners for a "social distancing" 130 mile cruise through northern NC/southern VA yesterday...

Lifted the pic form the WFMC FB page that someone took of my ride.

COVID-19Cruise411.jpg

Very nice!

6 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey BB, Happy Easter to you and Gina and thanks for sharing that really cool video on that Super Snake wide-body build, that car looks like something you just might want in your stable some day, just saying.

🤙

9 hours ago, 08SGT1234 said:

Joined a group of local Mustang owners for a "social distancing" 130 mile cruise through northern NC/southern VA yesterday...

Lifted the pic form the WFMC FB page that someone took of my ride.

COVID-19Cruise411.jpg

Beautiful car man! Edit- love your tag too. 

Are those KMC Nova wheels? 

Edited by BIKEBOY

18 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

Don't know what I'd do if my Mach caught the virus!?!

Spray it down with disinfectant....   :yup:     ;)

15 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

This was the Shelby SS at the Ford dealership last September. Mongoose sorry about the black wheels .

8811898D-F1D3-425E-90DE-AE9E8E253890.jpeg

4E9952D8-D9D5-4695-992D-7E212368D737.jpeg

9B69D031-8EDF-42BF-9950-C43AAD3F3CB0.jpeg

Hey, I’ll forgive you this time, just don’t let it happen again!!     :hysterical:

Hey guys, I don’t really think the pic I’m posting really needs any introduction and it was in the collector Shelby Special Issue of Mustangs & Fords, May 1993.  It’s the man himself, “CARROLL SHELBY” leaning against Camee Edlebrock’s Race-converted, Sapphire Blue,  ’66 GT350.  For the collector of some cool pics and info on some of Carroll’s cars like the Cobra, the Daytona, and of course the Mustang this issue is a must have!  It has quite the details (Celebrating 70 Years Of A Timeless Classic, Carroll Shelby), by Jerry Heasley. The article heading is:  SHELBY TIMELINE , and in my book it’s well worth a look, just saying!    :peelout:

IMG_3129__1586843135_61113.jpg

Well guys, I hope this pic counts, because I’m still looking for the rest of the Cobra...   :shrug:      :hysterical:                      :peelout: 

IMG_0367_2__1586906685_91605.jpg

11 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Well guys, I hope this pic counts, because I’m still looking for the rest of the Cobra...   :shrug:      :hysterical:                      :peelout: 

IMG_0367_2__1586906685_91605.jpg

Still more Cobra than most have :hysterical2:

Looks Good!

• 3 years later...