TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Virtual Car Show POST PICS...!!!

CSSHELBYKID

3 hours ago, CSSHELBYKID said:

I had a thought the other day. If you recall, the 1966 350Hs came in other colors besides black and gold. Shelby supposedly did this to meet production deadlines to build the full 1000 vehicles. I was thinking about how would the 06 and 07 GT-Hs look if they were done in the other colors besides black (Red, Blue, Green, and White). I think that an 06 in white would look awesome! 

Maybe someone that is good with photoshop could do a render 😀

Food for thought.

Looks really good on the new GT-H , IMO. 😎

E4163E92-1024-4DBE-8091-D1875DB7B925.jpeg

3 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

Another week at the adventure.

monday morning x.JPG

the upside is you get to drive your Shelby to work................ and can park it without having to worry too much about it getting scratched or door dinged.

13 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Looks really good on the new GT-H , IMO. 😎

E4163E92-1024-4DBE-8091-D1875DB7B925.jpeg

The 2019+ Shelby GT and Shelby GT-H(Heritage) are two of the nicest looking Shelby's that SAI makes. The White with Gold accent looks sharp.

It looks really good in Convertible version with white and silver too. Below will quite likely be my next Shelby.shelbygt_gallery_12.jpg

Edited by mhr1961
added pic.

3 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

Not a Shelby, but probably close as I'll ever get. It's now inside a bay as we're expecting nasty weather later. 

It’s your “Baby” that’s all that really matters!   :cool:

6 minutes ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Another favorite is the PJ mustangs. 

3CDE1F78-807A-431E-BED2-26E51367D01C.jpeg

The P.J. Saleen Mustang is one of the best designed Mustangs of all time and it comes with a great engine with the super cool Shaker sitting on top.  One of the very best in my book! J.M.O.

2 hours ago, Mongoose said:

The P.J. Saleen Mustang is one of the best designed Mustangs of all time and it comes with a great engine with the super cool Shaker sitting on top.  One of the very best in my book! J.M.O.

These have come down over time and are a fabulous value for what you get! Not to mention the curb appeal these PJ’s have. There are still many out there that have low low miles. You can find em with less than 5K miles on em and super clean, for around $30-$32. 

Edit- Only warning is to make sure it had the Watts Link warr. replacement done. Gen. 2 unit. Thankfully my Gurney (2008) came with the Gen. 2 unit. 

Edited by BIKEBOY

5 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

These have come down over time and are a fabulous value for what you get! Not to mention the curb appeal these PJ’s have. There are still many out there that have low low miles. You can find em with less than 5K miles on em and super clean, for around $30-$32. 

Edit- Only warning is to make sure it had the Watts Link warr. replacement done. Gen. 2 unit. Thankfully my Gurney (2008) came with the Gen. 2 unit. 

Hey BB, thanks for the update on the Watts Link , didn’t know about that.   A P.J. just might be on my bucket list, always loved their style and admired Steve Saleen.     :cool:

4 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

It’s good to be a Boss. SGT’s aren’t to bad either. 

0F665689-9B4B-4A1A-8664-8A52FA3070EA.jpeg

Hey boys, SGT’s are real “Boss”!!!!   :thumbsup: :hysterical:

3 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

:thumbsup:Nice!

5 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

:salute:

Here’s a fine example. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193411822804

Hey BB, thanks for the tip, it’s a nice car for the coin, but I’m not in the market for one at this time.  Currently have to many cars at this time and no more room right now..      :shrug:   

41 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Hey BB, thanks for the tip, it’s a nice car for the coin, but I’m not in the market for one at this time.  Currently have to many cars at this time and no more room right now..      :shrug:   

Know the feelin’. :hide: 

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

Hey BB, this one might keep you up at night, wondering what if ????   :shrug:   :headscratch:        Just a thought!     License plate;  REBORN.   :thumbsup: