TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 gt 500kr

i know this is a long shot but i am desperate.can anyone help me find a 2008 gt500kr. i have a 1968 kr now and would like the 2008 for my wife. will pay a large finder fee Thanks very much. spicicci@comcast.net or call 1 509 467 7021.

Welcome Sam.

You should send Shelbydude a PM and have him put some feelers out with some of the dealers. Shelbydude is a well connected dealer and can help you. He's also a trusted member here. He will treat you very fair. I am sure you are aware that the price of these will be 6 figures.

i know this is a long shot but i am desperate.can anyone help me find a 2008 gt500kr. i have a 1968 kr now and would like the 2008 for my wife. will pay a large finder fee Thanks very much. spicicci@comcast.net or call 1 509 467 7021.

ShelbyDude is an honest member and very knowledgable. He has helped many people on this site.

Sam,

See this thread from Shelbydude for som info that might be of some help to you. This car will be hard to get.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...ic=9953&hl=

Archived