TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2020 GT350R

Recently retired vet here USAF. I’m an old member to the forum, returning after a long hiatus.

I’m looking to buy A GT350R mid-late summer. During my search, I’ve  noticed that  dealerships are doing 10K or more ADMs on the 20s.  Any advice on finding one at a reasonable price?  

regards, 

Keith

6 minutes ago, JDraper said:

Hunt around for a dealership that sells at list. They are few and far between, but they do exist.  My local dealer has a policy that they will not sell any vehicle above the sticker price.  I bought my 18 for about 3k under list from them.

Thanks for the advice!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

R's still command a price but MSRP should be doable until they get too rare. Keep in mind, a new 19 may be a better choice since they may discount it more and there is very little difference between the 19 and 20

On 5/26/2020 at 8:35 PM, svttim said:

R's still command a price but MSRP should be doable until they get too rare. Keep in mind, a new 19 may be a better choice since they may discount it more and there is very little difference between the 19 and 20

I think all GT350's should be bought at less than MSRP.

The used market here has many older GT350 and GT350R's FS. They depreciate like all cars.

I bought mine new since the older cars FS may have a problem? 

15 hours ago, Vintage Racer said:

I think all GT350's should be bought at less than MSRP.

The used market here has many older GT350 and GT350R's FS. They depreciate like all cars.

I bought mine new since the older cars FS may have a problem? 

Agreed 100%, the ADM's some dealers still have on these is laughable, R models included.