TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's here (In the Garage)

stentgraft95

Hey Dave

No cardiologist, just an engineer at a medical device manufacturer in Bloomington. Let us know when you're ready for a meet and greet and a cruise, Mrs. Stent is out the week of 8/4 to 8/11.

We're looking forward to it....

Hey Stent any interior pics yet :banghead: Hate to be a bother but I can't seem to find pics anywhere on the net. Thanks Mike.

Hey Stent any interior pics yet :banghead: Hate to be a bother but I can't seem to find pics anywhere on the net. Thanks Mike.

Hey Mike

Sorry, I promised them to you but we've been all caught up with everything, didn't mean to fail you. Let me get them posted tomorrow after work. the excitement is incredible as you very well may know but I will get them posted tomorrow, I promise.

Gregg (Stent)

Hey Mike

Sorry, I promised them to you but we've been all caught up with everything, didn't mean to fail you. Let me get them posted tomorrow after work. the excitement is incredible as you very well may know but I will get them posted tomorrow, I promise.

Gregg (Stent)

Unfortuanately I don't know Gregg :-). But I sure am glad you do. :happy feet: :happy feet: Thanks so very much I think that red package is going to be the thing people will be looking for when we are all gone and then some. Can't wait to see. Thanks again Mike. Sorry if I'm bein a pain you can give me a few of these. :-). :finger::finger::finger:

Unfortuanately I don't know Gregg :-). But I sure am glad you do. :happy feet: :happy feet: Thanks so very much I think that red package is going to be the thing people will be looking for when we are all gone and then some. Can't wait to see. Thanks again Mike. Sorry if I'm bein a pain you can give me a few of these. :-). :finger::finger::finger:

No, no pain to me at all; I ve just been caught up with the car but the interior pix will be on tomorrow, It's nice---real nice.

Stent

Great Looking Car !!! Thanks for sharing the pix.. I did have this color combo

drive past me the other day. I didnt think i would like this color combo.. but

it looked REALLY REALLY NICE in person. Congrats and Thank you for sharing

the pics.

I honestly dont think there is a bad color combo out there for this car :happy feet:

Archived