TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's here (In the Garage)

stentgraft95

It's finally home (see previous threads)

I suppose you bums want pix, LOL (forthcoming)

A 2 hour and 15 minute drive home and we're in love. Mrs. Stent took more Photos than most people take of a newborn baby. This black/red is truly incredible! We turned more heads on the way home than Paris Hylton in a skin flick with Britney. These cars are attention magnets, but I gotta tell you guys that I'm disappointed you never mentioned that this was the fastest color combo. I know, I know; I've been reading the threads on the fastest color but nobody ever talked about the impact of the color/stripe combo and how this was the fastest. LOL

Pix coming up:

thanks to everybody offering info and insight along the way---you guys know who you are.

Stent

We have rules.gif!! No starting an arrival thread without pics...

Congrats Man!! I know you've been extermely frustrated. That should all melt away now!

How did the dent repair turnout?

Man we have no complaints! It looks great and i can't tell where the dent was. Mrs Stent is scanning the countless photos she took picking out the best but we're very satisfied and it was sooooo worth the wait.

Stent

We have rules.gif!! No starting an arrival thread without pics...

Congrats Man!! I know you've been extermely frustrated. That should all melt away now!

How did the dent repair turnout?

Congrats on your new baby!!!

Lets see your first post on this thread was at 8:05 PM it is now 8:55 PM

WHERE ARE THE PICS :hysterical2: That should be plenty of time to

get some posted on here IMO :hysterical2:

OMG .... my most favored color ( except my color combo :hysterical2: )

seriously though ... that combo is one of the best and the fact its a limited edition color ... CONGRATULATIONS!

May the mods now begin !!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Here's a few more sorry this took so long.

Stent

What's the cat doing or are you already attracting some extra :censored: . :hysterical2: Wife had better watch out the competition is going to get busy. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: . Well then on second thought that might work the other way. :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical:

Just kidding but on the serious note do you have more picks of the interior??? I take it that's the red package??? Looks beautiful :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

What's the cat doing or are you already attracting some extra :censored: . :hysterical2: Wife had better watch out the competition is going to get busy. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: . Well then on second thought that might work the other way. :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical:

Just kidding but on the serious note do you have more picks of the interior??? I take it that's the red package??? Looks beautiful :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Yea it's the red package/ We'' get some interior shots today. We originally wanted Grabber Orange but pulled the trigger at the 11th hour when we found out that the red package was a limited run and we liked the fact that everything seemed symetrical (color wise) with the red/black exterior and interior, but grabber had always been our pick.

Inside pix coming up

Thanks everybody

Stent

Yea it's the red package/ We'' get some interior shots today. We originally wanted Grabber Orange but pulled the trigger at the 11th hour when we found out that the red package was a limited run and we liked the fact that everything seemed symetrical (color wise) with the red/black exterior and interior, but grabber had always been our pick.

Inside pix coming up

Thanks everybody

Stent

Hey Stent don't forget to post the interior pictures if you can. I'm sure your out cruisin today. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I'm envious...I would have taken that combo if it were available when I got mine :headbang:

Very nice stent....I assume you're a cardiologist?

Dave

Hey Dave

No cardiologist, just an engineer at a medical device manufacturer in Bloomington. Let us know when you're ready for a meet and greet and a cruise, Mrs. Stent is out the week of 8/4 to 8/11.

We're looking forward to it....

Hey Dave

No cardiologist, just an engineer at a medical device manufacturer in Bloomington. Let us know when you're ready for a meet and greet and a cruise, Mrs. Stent is out the week of 8/4 to 8/11.

We're looking forward to it....

Will do. I'm in Dearborn part of that week also...so maybe week after that...we'll see.

Dave

Archived