TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Parking stops

Golive093

I did the same thing coming back from the Hermann event. Mine was scuffed up pretty bad but I used a stone wheel on a pneumatic grinder and buffed it down where it is not near as noticable. I leave mine on in case I do it again. I will buy another one for big shows though.

I have gotten quotes for between $89 and $130. Check around cause prices will vary depending on the dealer and whether you can find a connection in parts.

Drove to a shopping center parking lot for the first time. Found a great parking spot. Pulled in a drove right up on the parking stop. Any idea what it cost or the part number for the front lip.

The front splitter retails at 58 and my dealer sold it to me for 42 bucks. I bought one to bolt on for car shows and leave the other one on for the inevitable scrapes you get.

I got a replacement from Team Ford Parts online.

Vehicle: 2007 Ford Mustang

Item: Front bumper, Bumper and components, Valance panel, Valance panel - Shelby - Shelby

Price: $45.83

Tax: $0.00

Qty: 1

Total: $45.83

I also got a replacement lower grille ($115), so I can cut out the holes for ducts & save the original.

Pig

I got a replacement from Team Ford Parts online.

Vehicle: 2007 Ford Mustang

Item: Front bumper, Bumper and components, Valance panel, Valance panel - Shelby - Shelby

Price: $45.83

Tax: $0.00

Qty: 1

Total: $45.83

I also got a replacement lower grille ($115), so I can cut out the holes for ducts & save the original.

Pig

That price kicks butt! How long did it take to get it when you ordered it?

That price kicks butt! How long did it take to get it when you ordered it?

From the date I placed the order to the day it arrived was 9 days. I ordered 5 items total so they may have not had all parts in stock. And they used DHL (which sucks in my book)...took them 5 days for their 2-day shipping. Next time I'll just do standard shipping, but still....9 days isn't too bad for cheap OEM replacement parts. Team Ford Parts is in Vegas (and I'm in GA), so depending on where you are it may not take as long.

From the date I placed the order to the day it arrived was 9 days. I ordered 5 items total so they may have not had all parts in stock. And they used DHL (which sucks in my book)...took them 5 days for their 2-day shipping. Next time I'll just do standard shipping, but still....9 days isn't too bad for cheap OEM replacement parts. Team Ford Parts is in Vegas (and I'm in GA), so depending on where you are it may not take as long.

How much was shipping on the air dam because that box is huge for such a light part?

The shipping was $24.50 for the entire order for the 2-day service i believe. Would have been cheaper for ground. They ended up packing all the other parts in the splitter box because its big, and used plenty of padding to not damage the splitter.

This is what was in the box...total of 7 lbs.

Front splitter $45.83

Front lower grille $115.15

Both hood scoops $65.96 each

Radio/AC trim panel $33.81

Archived