TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby series 1

Manuel J Da Silva

Hi to all in Team Shelby , need some help please , I just had the privilege to buy a Shelby series 1 and need a little help the honeycomb grill was broken can any one tell me we’re I can get one to replace it , going crazy looking with no success, I would really appreciated, thank u in advance. 

5 hours ago, Manuel J Da Silva said:

Hi to all in Team Shelby , need some help please , I just had the privilege to buy a Shelby series 1 and need a little help the honeycomb grill was broken can any one tell me we’re I can get one to replace it , going crazy looking with no success, I would really appreciated, thank u in advance. 

CONGRATS! That’s a cool car and VERY RARE! 

Have you tried Shelby American in Las Vegas yet? 

Welcome to Team Shelby as well. 🤙

7 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

You may have to run Ad's in Hemming's to find a used one.  They are out there...……….

shelby-series-1-gets_600x0w.jpg

Ouch!!!   :gaah:

On 3/5/2020 at 3:54 PM, Manuel J Da Silva said:

Can you show us a photo of the broken one, hopefully in detail?

• 2 years later...

There is 1 listed on ebay.

You can also try the Shelby America guys and request them to speak with the Series 2 build. There may be parts and service available. The Admins here are not informed about the Series 1 and 2 Shelby vehicles.