TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Radiator cover

Grabber08

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 8:14 AM, Grabber08 said:

Where can someone find a radiator cover for the KR? Ive looked all over, Bang a Stang had them but the are no longer around. Any help?

KR Radiator Cover 1.jpg

I bought the rad. cover on my 2008 Super Snake from Hendrix at Bang-a-Stang, but that was over 10 years ago and I have not seen anything Bang-a-Stang in a long time.

You may have to go the route in the link below and do the KR related carve outs to it yourself, the specific CAI, the CSM plate, etc. and then have it painted and striped......

https://www.americanmuscle.com/radiator-cover-0709gt500.html?utm_content=Exterior - Underhood Dressup|California Pony Cars&T5_Var4=101175&utm_source=google-pla&utm_medium=shopping&T5_Var2=shopping&utm_campaign=AMM+Mustang+Vehicle+Medium+RLSA&T5_Var3=blue&intl=0&dialogtech=ppc&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxq_knrHq5wIVh5WzCh0QgAqHEAQYBCABEgIocfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

BTW - When you do find one and get it painted, it is a much cleaner look to spray the push pins that are body color and the pins that are stripe color so they blend in...........otherwise the Black pins stick out like a sore thumb..........unless your car is Black, then the Black pins blend in....

R

Edited by Robert M