TEAM SHELBY FORUM

met HITMAN at the dealership

1badsho

Hitman(Joe) who lives in Alabama ... who has a red coupe with white stripes .. sorta of looks like my car :hysterical2: ..... came by my store while visiting friends and family.

He just got the car about a mth ago and already has 3000 miles on it. His only mods are the axle backs ( corsa) and steeda LCA .... and the 3M plastic bra cover. Pretty slick stuff actually.

I took him out in my Shelby and he was shocked at how much faster it was with the stage II kit and 410 gears. U could say I spun his head :headspin: a little !!

His car is absolutly beautiful ... but arent they all ? :happy feet: :happy feet:

He had told me that he was coming down about a mth ago ... so it was finally good to meet him in person

Now back to work !

love meeting fellow GT500 owners .... always a thrill !! :happy feet:

Don's GT 500 was extremly quick. I could't believe the hookup with those Nitto's. Like Grabber once wrote, "ride in someone's GT500 with a stage II." He was right, I have been bitten by the M O D bug!

I wish that I could have met up with everyone at the Fl. meet & greet - Don showed me some nice pics from that event, and saved them on disk for me. Hope there will be another, But it shure was nice to meet another member from this forum.

Don's GT 500 was extremly quick. I could't believe the hookup with those Nitto's. Like Grabber once wrote, "ride in someone's GT500 with a stage II." He was right, I have been bitten by the M O D bug!

I wish that I could have met up with everyone at the Fl. meet & greet - Don showed me some nice pics from that event, and saved them on disk for me. Hope there will be another, But it shure was nice to meet another member from this forum.

So....have you placed your stage I order ? :shift:

3m bra was really nice .... looks good and u can hardly see the lines.

Joe

was great to see u too ! ... ya .. gotta love those Nittos .... now if Nitto makes a 305/40/18 ! :happy feet:

Let me know what mod u go with first Joe ... I recommend the stage II from the get go .. cuz in 3 mths u will be there anyway ! :hysterical2:

Archived