TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How Many Shelby GT500 are going to be Build This Year ?

scs1

:dreamy: Can Anyone tell me How Many Shelby GT500 are going to be Build This 2008 year Do we no at This time for sure ?? :headspin: I was told 10% Less this year Could that be ? :happy feet: The dealer were i got my Shelby Gt500 was going to get 2 this Year Now they tell Him Only one

:dreamy: Can Anyone tell me How Many Shelby GT500 are going to be Build This 2008 year Do we no at This time for sure ?? :headspin: I was told 10% Less this year Could that be ? :happy feet: The dealer were i got my Shelby Gt500 was going to get 2 this Year Now they tell Him Only one

Actually it will be about 20% less for 08.

They built over 10K for 07 and Ford says approx. 8K for 08.

We are only getting one for 08 as well. We got two for 07.

They blew out the "official" 2007 estimate of 7,000 units by nearly 50%. Don't put any faith in the 8,000 for 08.

The 7000 for 07 was never an OFFICIAL estimate. That was a preliminary estimate way back in 2005 over a year before production ever started.

The OFFICIAL estimate was approx 9K for each year which came out in April of 06 two months before production started. That was the last number given out by Ford prior to production starting.

Ok ShelbyDude

now can you answer me one more My car is being build the week of 8/13 . when do you think i will see here in west palm beach Fl ???

If it is built on 8/13 and there are no delays with getting it shipped out then you should see it by the end of Aug. to the first part of Sept.

If there are delays involved then who knows.

They blew out the "official" 2007 estimate of 7,000 units by nearly 50%. Don't put any faith in the 8,000 for 08.

Ah yes, still the optimist without a car I see? :banghead: The 07 was never only 7000 units, and if you look at the 07 totals, and what they plan to build with the 08, it indeed is very close to the original numbers Ford issued! Maybe if you spent more time looking for a car and a deal and less on bashing everything and everyone on this site, you might actually appreciate what we do here! :banghead:

Ah yes, still the optimist without a car I see? :banghead: The 07 was never only 7000 units, and if you look at the 07 totals, and what they plan to build with the 08, it indeed is very close to the original numbers Ford issued! Maybe if you spent more time looking for a car and a deal and less on bashing everything and everyone on this site, you might actually appreciate what we do here! :banghead:

Kind of harsh Dave, don't you think? :stop: Am I missing something because I didn't really hear any "bashing" going on. It also doesn't seem like that long ago that YOU didn't have a deal on a car. I would love to see only 8000 units for 08 and no units for 09 but I really doubt that will happen. The fact is Ford doesn't care about keeping our cars rare so they increase in value they care about making a profit. If they think they can sell more cars I totally believe they will make them. :shift: Not trying to start anything just my 2 cents.

Archived