TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2020 Team Shelby Bash just became EVEN better!

This year's Team Shelby Bash just became EVEN better! The Ford GT will be featured with the help of Ford Motor Company. The weekend will include:
•        Ford GT display
•        Ford GT engineer Ed Krenz, who will be part of a Q&A session during the Friday night event
•        Ford GT only sessions at the track 
•        Thrill rides in a current production Ford GT with a pro driver at LVMS - those who track their car will have priority for these rides 
•        And even more surprises....

Can you imagine the sight and sounds of a group of Ford GT's on the track, representing all of the generations of this world-class super car? This will be such an amazing Team Shelby Bash that you will remember it for the rest of your life. Register at: https://bit.ly/2sQUsAo

wdmp_170425_10443.jpg

• 1 month later...

so are we having track day at spring mountain, but have to go LVMS for the trill ride? never mind, i see we are not going to spring mountain, for track day but to LVMS

Edited by sd550hp
i missed the location

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 12:24 PM, Shelbygirl55 said:

Where do I go find out information on what is required for my vehicle and me for Track Day? I saw someone mentioned a helmet but don't have one. 

You do need a helmet that has an SA2010 or SA2015 rating, long pants and long sleeve shirt of natural fibers (no plastics). For your vehicle, needs to be in good working order, no leaks, and good tires. Recommend the right brake pad and brake fluid for high temps. Other than that, just show up for some good fun!

Hi Everyone,

With Corona Virus ... concerts, NBA games  etc being cancelled, hope we still continue to have this amazing weekend!!!

any news from anyone?

Edited by billbgt500
had stupid hype..offensive to some

Most people just get the flu, mild fever, cough...yes its shitty, but overblown in my opinion.

Hopefully see you there...I have the 2014 ruby red Super snake.( license plate is ssssn8k)...come look for me, we can have a beer.