TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Delivered

12 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

It’s odd the lower rocker stripe doesn’t have GT 500 on it. The new Heritage Edition 350 has it now. Hmmmm.... Seems kinda cheesy to me. 

I thought that too but I like the look really it has just enough cobras and GT500 on it. 

On 1/4/2020 at 9:14 PM, BIKEBOY said:

It’s odd the lower rocker stripe doesn’t have GT 500 on it. The new Heritage Edition 350 has it now. Hmmmm.... Seems kinda cheesy to me. 

The Heritage Edition is a recreation, so it would have to have it.  But I do miss the GT500 in the rocker stripe.

2 hours ago, 66GT350PS said:

Now get it out of the barn and tell what you think about how it drives.😎

Put 100 miles on it yesterday not much and it was in low 40s so to cold to stretch her legs much. The transmission shifts are unbelievable, ride is so great, the HUD shift lights are very nice, it sounds absolutely awesome. It’s going to be a little while till I can give opinion on power but in only 100 miles I can already tell I will not regret giving up my 2013 for the 2020. 

1 hour ago, Fat Boss said:

What do you think of the dash?  I liked the horizontal tach.

I like it so far I think I like the sport and track settings the best. I also was surprised how much I like the start in quiet mode and then select which exhaust mode you want to drive in 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OP, those are some nice photos. Thanks for posting up. The very first pic really captures the wheel arch and front end  nicely..

Edited by mhr1961

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, SWEDEMAN said:

Nice nice pictures, beautiful car color. Like the above, the straight on picture is incredible. This looks like the carbon fiber package with CF wheels, spendy option but do it while you can. Enjoy the moment. Nice!

Thanks I love it so much fun 

• 3 months later...

Almost identical car there bud. Like your pictures and all . Now I’ve got to resize this picture of my recent purchase 

Are those GT 500 and Shelby letters decals or paint on the front bumper and splitter ? They look good  I have a set from my GT350 but they don’t fit on the GT500 splitter. 

0E91A603-D368-4EE4-AC74-2ECD0F3CD6C4.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970

1 hour ago, mach 1 1970 said:

2200 miles that’s a lot of smiles I bet. I like what you did with the letters and numbers. Are those decals or paint ?

4F95E7E8-840C-4745-A48C-6E42A5315B81.jpeg

Letters I got them from @bemarosf on instagram he has sent me outlines for the snakes as well just have not got them on his name is Benjamin Roman and owns BEMARO, Inc he does graphics, PPF, Stripes, and Ceramic coating his is amazing at what he does. He will actually travel to you and do the work at your location. I have been unhappy with who did my PPF so this winter I'm having him come and do my PPF over he will do it in my garage. Said it will take like 3 days as he is doing the whole car, I'm letting him stay in my spare room to save on cost. A great guy he is from California but don't hold that against him. He does not sponsor me and I get nothing from him for promoting just does great stuff.

I’m surprised there aren’t more owners on this site. Kind of crickets. Oh well I’m glad I came upon your thread. Let’s keep it alive if possible. Thanks again. Do you have any track pictures you could post ? If so please do. 

10 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Hey just got my present from Ford Performance today. The small tool kit and all is special. Nice touch Ford. Supercharger piece is cool. 

FBD6AC3B-5BF0-4837-90BF-7B941D583BE4.jpeg

Hey bud, another cool gift from the manufacturer, “FORD”...    Now your the “Lucky Dog” to have gotten two very special promotional gifts that are sent to owner’s of both the new “Chevy" C8 Corvette and also the new 2020 GT 500 Shelby from “Ford”...    Now that’s pretty cool in my book and I love that “Supercharger” piece too!!  Looking forward to hearing more about it and what it’s made out of too in the very near future..     :cool: