TEAM SHELBY FORUM

where do I buy one of these?

sandro

bossreg is the member that makes them. send him a pm and he'll hook you up and make sure you tell him that kyle got you his info (just want him to know his fellow missouri stanger is looking out for him). Also ask him to send you a pic of his custom dead pedal, it rocks.

CB

bossreg is the member that makes them. send him a pm and he'll hook you up and make sure you tell him that kyle got you his info (just want him to know his fellow missouri stanger is looking out for him). Also ask him to send you a pic of his custom dead pedal, it rocks.

CB

[/quote

Thanks!

Snakebit wins a free thanksgiving turkey, a toaster and 2 car wash tickets at the drive-in.... :happy feet:

Oh btw...Snake....I just pulled your turkey out of the freezer...please come by and get it. :hysterical2:

Snakebit wins a free thanksgiving turkey, a toaster and 2 car wash tickets at the drive-in.... :happy feet:

Oh btw...Snake....I just pulled your turkey out of the freezer...please come by and get it. :hysterical2:

That's really not necessary - a couple of smoked turkey legs would have been sufficient. You know, those big ones they sell at the Texas State Fair.

Archived