TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quarter Window Louvers and Side Scoops

wildcat

I've got a "plain old" GT500, but I love the idea of adding quarter window louvers and side scoops like those on the SuperSnake prototype (not the goofy black-panel on the one they brought to tulsa - the retro one). Where can I get some either exactly like them or very close? And how much?

Thanks guys!

I've got a "plain old" GT500, but I love the idea of adding quarter window louvers and side scoops like those on the SuperSnake prototype (not the goofy black-panel on the one they brought to tulsa - the retro one). Where can I get some either exactly like them or very close? And how much?

Thanks guys!

I added quarter window louvers and painted mirror covers to my GT500. Haven't done the side scoops though, look to ricey for me. Got them from Hubcapsplus. Very good paint match, perf. white. I am satisfied with their products. Check em out.

AZbud

Thanks guys!

Cervinis

bj

Archived