TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2018 GT350 production numbers

Jerry White

I am also looking for the numbers and have had no luck.  I have an 18.  Do you remember the talk was that 18 would be a low production year?  I never understood that since they continued right on with the 19 and now the 20.

1 hour ago, twobjshelbys said:

Those would come from Ford.  Google doesn't know so it seems they haven't been released...   Last ones are 2017.

Correct. 2017 numbers were not released until late September of 2018. I'm guessing Ford will probably release them around mid december. I think right now most of their effort in regard to Mustangs is press for the 2020 GT500 ,and all the upcoming hoopla of the Ford vs Ferrarri movie...... and they want the public focused on that chatter .....not having people  searching through a spreadsheet with a bunch of numbers in it to see how unique their cars may be.

19 hours ago, Jerry White said:

I still haven't heard about any production numbers for 2018 GT350 Shelby's , has anyone heard or seen the production numbers?

18 hours ago, Kit427 said:

I am also looking for the numbers and have had no luck.  I have an 18.  Do you remember the talk was that 18 would be a low production year?  I never understood that since they continued right on with the 19 and now the 20.

Here you go!

JJBAg7L.jpg

Wow, where did ya find that?  and how long has that been available?  Typically if a production sheet like hits the net, then its on a dozen or more websites within a day. Either way good find! and thanks for posting up.

Edited by mhr1961