TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2nd Annual Hotcakes and Horsepower

Z-man

By popular demand....

Join Team Shelby Northeast for one if their last events of the year...

HOT CAKES AND HORSEPOWER #2!!!

Where: Shady Maple Buffet (The largest buffet in the USA), 129 Toddy Drive, East Earl, PA 17519

When: Saturday, November 23rd at 8:00am

Cost: $12.50 + tax/person

Join us for breakfast at the largest buffet in the USA. Located in the Lancaster PA area, and featuring home made Pennsylvania Dutch cooking, Shady Maple must be experienced to be believed. Everything is made fresh daily and prepared on-site. From their still warm doughnuts, omelettes to order, and custom made pancake grill (hint: try pumpkin pancakes with pecans and chocolate chips, then drizzle them with cinnamon maple syrup), there is no way you won’t find something you’ll like, and you certainly won’t leave hungry.

When you arrive, park all the way to the lot on the left, across from the banquet hall entrance (see map in the post).When you arrive, go to the reservations desk and tell the hostess you are with Team Shelby so she will seat you with our group.

Please post below if you will be attending so Shady Maple can get a headcount and ensure there is enough room for our group.

See you there, and if I was you, I’d stop eating at least 3 days prior to our breakfast.

Hotcakes and Horsepower.jpg

6F9ABE1B-C8F2-420F-9F63-88EBF79F4D54.jpeg

Edited by Z-man

8 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

Great job Bill, only wish the drive from Las Vegas to Pennsylvania was shorter. Hope a good time is had for all.

Steven

Steven -

I can guarantee you that if you just had a taste of everything they offer on their breakfast buffet, then drove non-stop back to Vegas, you still wouldn’t be hungry when you arrived back at SA!

• 3 weeks later...

Although multiple people asked for another trip to Shady Maple, the response up to this point has been rather limited.  

If you are going, please respond to this post by midweek (11/20).  If replies remain low, I will reschedule our breakfast for some time in the Spring.

I am postponing our Shady Maple Breakfast until sometime in the Spring.  At that point there will be less going on, the weather will be better, and hopefully we can get a few more folks to commit to attending.

If you were planning on going, and are looking for something Shelby related to do on Saturday, I suggest you check out the Simeone Museums Demo Day featuring a Ford vs Ferrari theme, as well as costumes and other items used in the filming of the movie.  If you attended the premiere in Philadelphia, your name will be on the guest list and you will get in for free.

10 hours ago, GTH391 said:

Sorry, schedule has been tight

We will try it again at a less busy time of the year.  I’m my always looking for a good excuse to head out to Shady Maples for breakfast.

13 minutes ago, Z-man said:

We will try it again at a less busy time of the year.  I’m my always looking for a good excuse to head out to Shady Maples for breakfast.

Could be maybe that most of us have already put their cars away for storage this time of year. 

1 hour ago, Secondo said:

Could be maybe that most of us have already put their cars away for storage this time of year. 

The breakfast was going to be my last drive of the year, as mine goes into hibernation next week.