TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spoilin' for a good time

moabman

See? That's what I'm lookin' for!

I'm lovin it. The look is "fitted." It looks like an Aston-Martin. I love the spoiler and the front clip and the rims. Like a Gucci edition. And the vert just gives it a Boca Raton style. Very classy! Less is more, daddy.

Thanks, Mark. (I wish we could lose the GT badges...) :happy feet:

I so want to loose them! If they were just glued on they would definately be off by now :happy feet:

Just replace them with the pony emblems from the V6 Pony Package like I did. They use the same mounting pins, so the line up perfectly on the fenders....

post-2549-1185164127_thumb.jpg

Just replace them with the pony emblems from the V6 Pony Package like I did. They use the same mounting pins, so the line up perfectly on the fenders....

I would prefer nothing but because that's too costly, I think that's a great idea five oh

Dan - Thanks for the compliment!

Also forgot to mention that I love your car Five Oh B. Can't wait to see what those 1/4 times drop to with that torque converter :happy feet:

Forgot to mention that I love your car Five Oh B. Can't wait to see what those 1/4 times drop to with that torque converter :happy feet:

I am fairly certain you and I live in the same neighborhood. We should get together and compare mustangs. I'll let you drive mine if you let me drive yours. And as of tomorrow, mine will have a whipple.

That would make you my new best friend :headspin:

Are you doing the work yourself? I would love to practice help on your car :hysterical:

That's way beyond my capabilities. I am having it done. The guy that does the work called me Saturday from Fun Ford Weekend in Ohio and told me they had the whipple sitting there, and asked if I wanted it. He is doing the labor for free since the car is getting some writeups when we go to Fun Ford Weekend in Ennis in September. Along with the whipple I picked up a new driveshaft (4"), driveshaft loop, anti-squat bars, FRPP springs (front and back) and an adjustable 3rd link. I take the car in tomorrow. When he gets done with it, we can zip around Kingwood and make the well-kept wives shiver when the exhaust rumbles past.

You do know I have a NA GT with only minor mods (see list). Still, the FRPP 5GTs don't disappoint on the rumble department.

Was the You Tube clip of the mufflers taken in his shop?

I think I saw you once driving down Kingwood Dr. although I avoid it like the plague right now :hysterical2:

BTW - Great seats for Craigs 3000th. Did you bump the Bushs? :hysterical2:

You do know I have a NA GT with only minor mods (see list). Still, the FRPP 5GTs don't disappoint on the rumble department.

Was the You Tube clip of the mufflers taken in his shop?

I think I saw you once driving down Kingwood Dr. although I avoid it like the plague right now :hysterical2:

BTW - Great seats for Craigs 3000th. Did you bump the Bushs? :hysterical2:

PM sent.

• 3 weeks later...

vewy vewy funny :hysterical:

You and Christine doing OK?

We have gone from floating to baking here. Went out for a top down cruise at dusk and it wasn't too hot. This is my first convertible and I like the top down dusk cruises. Reminds me of the days before air conditioning (and $3.00/gal gasoline) when we would go out for a ride after supper to let the house cool down. I saw a Cobra kit car and I followed him for a while (he didn't have a front plate either). That's one of those classic designs and still looks great.

Archived