TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CRUZ TO SANTA BARBARA AND SOLVANG

Well thanks to Colt for getting the cruz started, we were able to bring 10 GT500's to Ventura for the cruz up the coast to Santa Barbara. We toured Moss Motors in Goleta where most of us bought toys for our cars. We then drove up the 154 to Santa Ynez Valley for lunch and then on to wine tasting at the Firestone winery. After sipping wine we stopped in Solvang. GREAT DAY!! The company, the weather, the drive. It really couldn't get better unless there were more Shelbys. Just another day in paradise. You should have been there.

ShelbySteve

post-8657-1185138956_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1185139142_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1185138956_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1185139142_thumb.jpg

Well thanks to Colt getting the cruz started, we were able to bring 10 GT500's to Ventura for the cruz up the coast to Santa Barbara. We toured Moss Motors in Goleta where most of us bought toys for our cars. We then drove up the 154 to Santa Inez Valley for lunch and then on to wine tasting at the Firestone winery. After sipping wine we stopped in Solvang. GREAT DAY!! The company, the weather, the drive. It really couldn't get better unless there were more Shelbys. Just another day in paradise. You should have been there.

ShelbySteve

More pictures from Santa Barbara cruz

ShelbySteve

post-8657-1185140620_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1185140660_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1185140620_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1185140660_thumb.jpg

Well thanks to Colt getting the cruz started, we were able to bring 10 GT500's to Ventura for the cruz up the coast to Santa Barbara. We toured Moss Motors in Goleta where most of us bought toys for our cars. We then drove up the 154 to Santa Inez Valley for lunch and then on to wine tasting at the Firestone winery. After sipping wine we stopped in Solvang. GREAT DAY!! The company, the weather, the drive. It really couldn't get better unless there were more Shelbys. Just another day in paradise. You should have been there.

ShelbySteve

so cal shelby members beware!!!!!! There is a guy showing up at so cal events in a rental gth coupewith a cardboard for sale sign on it for the car and a gt500 for sale as well. from what i can figure out is that this guy goes to hertz and rents a GTH weekly. he keeps showing up at events with a different csx numbered car which is still in service at hertz. I dont know how he can sell a car that still belongs to hertz. this kind of stuff makes us all look bad. I have no problem with somebody selling a car at events but at least sell a car that you actually own. we should shun this guy

ShelbySteve

Steve - you're killing me here :banghead: Glad you all had a good time and I definitely plan on being there next time!! :yup::yup:

Hey no fair!! :redcard: I just checked out your pics and you got a replacement Vista Bue vert.... :cry::cry: I'm coming for you ShelbySteve :finger::finger:

Hey Steve,

I agree, it was "Just another day in paradise"

Can't wait till the next cruz :shift:

Paul

Here's a link to my pictures Click Here

+1 and with wonderful people. Here is my link to my pics

http://homepage.mac.com/koolimacsam/PhotoAlbum25.html

What is the best to post video other then on Youtube?

Everyone on the Cruise...

Thank you all for a fantastic cruise! My neighbor who was with me wants a GT500 now. And my boy in his prayers that night thanked Jesus for the good time he had!

I want to especially thank those who put up with the delay, and helped me get the keys I locked in the trunk out! :banghead::banghead:

Oh and here are some sexy rears :wub:P7210022.jpgP7210021.jpg

P7210021.jpg

P7210022.jpg

You got lot good pics. How do I go about get a copy?

Sam

Here you go, I zipped the pics Click Here

Right click on the folder (Shelby Cruz 7-21-07.zip) "Save Target As..." and download to your computer.

You will need Winzip to unzip the folder, it's free on the web

If you just want a couple of pics, I can email them to you also, just send me email to paul@fws.net

and tell me the IMG # of the pics you want?

"What is the best to post video other then on Youtube? "

I'm not sure, I don't do a lot a video?

Paul

Here you go, I zipped the pics Click Here

Right click on the folder (Shelby Cruz 7-21-07.zip) "Save Target As..." and download to your computer.

You will need Winzip to unzip the folder, it's free on the web

If you just want a couple of pics, I can email them to you also, just send me email to paul@fws.net

and tell me the IMG # of the pics you want?

"What is the best to post video other then on Youtube? "

I'm not sure, I don't do a lot a video?

Paul

Thanks, Paul

Thank you all for a fantastic cruise! My neighbor who was with me wants a GT500 now. And my boy in his prayers that night thanked Jesus for the good time he had!

I want to especially thank those who put up with the delay, and helped me get the keys I locked in the trunk out! :banghead::banghead:

Hey Rick

I have your radio. I will be at the calabasas meet Sunday. Maybe you can come to it and I will give it to you then. I think Gil has the other one unless he gave it back to you already.

Steve

Oh and here are some sexy rears :wub:P7210022.jpgP7210021.jpg

Hey Rick,

Are you coming down to Ford GT Rally? If you do make sure to stop by I'm only a couples building down from Saleen factory in Irvine.

http://www.shelbyforums.com/forums/events-...cal-august.html

Hey Rick,

Are you coming down to Ford GT Rally? If you do make sure to stop by I'm only a couples building down from Saleen factory in Irvine.

http://www.shelbyforums.com/forums/events-...cal-august.html

Unfortunately Sam,

I am leaving this Friday for our family vacation. I won't be back until Aug. 5th. My Midnight Blue GTX1 will be on display at that show if you get a chance to go.

If you do go you'll see it before I do! :shades:

Unfortunately Sam,

I am leaving this Friday for our family vacation. I won't be back until Aug. 5th. My Midnight Blue GTX1 will be on display at that show if you get a chance to go.

If you do go you'll see it before I do! :shades:

Man you have A LOT of cars! 2 GTs!! Who will be converting them to GTX1's Those are incredible? BTW, where is the Ford GT cruise? Are other cars welcome?...probably not! But what about the show?

Alex

Man you have A LOT of cars! 2 GTs!! Who will be converting them to GTX1's Those are incredible? BTW, where is the Ford GT cruise? Are other cars welcome?...probably not! But what about the show?

Alex

Alex,

Yes, it's a sickness. :blush: Gennadi Design Group converts them. The best grouping of pictures is on the SVT Registry website. (let me know what you think) The GT rally is in Newport, CA. I don't think they allow other cars. :shrug: Info on that is on the Ford GT Forum website. I've yet to make it to a rally, but they did have 24 GT's on a cruise last month in Malibu.

Alex,

Yes, it's a sickness. :blush: Gennadi Design Group converts them. The best grouping of pictures is on the SVT Registry website. (let me know what you think) The GT rally is in Newport, CA. I don't think they allow other cars. :shrug: Info on that is on the Ford GT Forum website. I've yet to make it to a rally, but they did have 24 GT's on a cruise last month in Malibu.

Thanks for the info. I have gone to the SVT registry and to be honest I do not think it is a good forum. Maybe I joined at the wrong time or something but it is very dead there. Maybe I am wrong. I will check back I guess. Anyways, I saw the GTX1 on youtube and .........no words!

Thanks for the info. I have gone to the SVT registry and to be honest I do not think it is a good forum. Maybe I joined at the wrong time or something but it is very dead there. Maybe I am wrong. I will check back I guess. Anyways, I saw the GTX1 on youtube and .........no words!

Is this the site you went to? http://www.svtregistry.com/ it is not a forum just a registry. Click on the GTX1, then click on each picture to see before and after pictures. Check out that Candy Apple one! :yup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just got a call from Moss Motor Sale Manager - Kevin. He told me that they will use some pics that we took in from of the store for their upcoming promotion. Also, next time we go up he will have some goodies for us. Maybe it be on Moss web soon.

Archived