TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How About Some FvF Movie Car Photos...............

SAI-Steven

5 hours ago, BigEdmond said:

3.jpg

I am kind of partial to this car that is in the showroom for a couple weeks.  

GT-40  is one of the coolest cars around!       :peelout:

13 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

Anyone in Las Vegas during SEMA week next month should stop by Shelby American, we might have some cool cars on display in our Heritage Center.

Steven

“Awesome”!     :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, shelby001 said:

👍👍 Thanks Chris

Glad you enjoyed it Jim. 
Gina and I can’t wait to see this one. We haven’t been to the movies in prolly 15 years??? Don’t even rent em. Don’t know the first thing about Netflix either. 🤷‍♂️

On 10/26/2019 at 12:23 PM, BIKEBOY said:

I hope this movie would have made Carroll happy. 

The movie yes, the actor chosen to play Carroll, I'll let others make that call.

Although this is not necessarily a movie about Carroll Shelby's life, keep in mind that a Shelby movie has been talked about since the 1980's. Carroll was aware that someday their would be one.

Steven

On 10/26/2019 at 2:23 PM, BIKEBOY said:

I hope this movie would have made Carroll happy. 

Hey BB, thanks for sharing that awesome video, really enjoyed it.    Yes, I think Carroll would of too!     :thumbsup:

On 10/28/2019 at 12:56 PM, mach 1 1970 said:

No matter what I’m going to see it. This one has to heard on surround sound for sure. ...:yahoo:

:thumbsup:Hell yes, surround sound and crank it up to hear those engines roar!      :peelout:

3 hours ago, BlackSGT said:

The local Mustang club (GHMA) has booked a private show for members at a theater. Looking forward to the movie!

Now that’s really cool and a dedicated club I think Carroll will be smiling down on you all.   :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

I found this video today. This auto historian explains a lot of things I never heard nor knew about Lemans. He explains in better detail, the “real” reason for the animosity between Ford and Ferrari. Nice little vid. Enjoy. 
BB

Thanks alot for sharing this really cool video on Ford and Ferrari and alot of info that I never knew about Le Mans, really enjoyed it!    Hey BB, your still the king of videos in my book....  :peelout: