TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007-2008 SGT Hood pin Warning Tag

I cannot remember if I posted this message here or on the Facebook page, but I am looking for the 2007-2008 “Hood pin Warning Tag” that came with our cars when new. I do remember someone telling me that they were available to be downloaded from the resources area, but I can not seem to remember. Many of these tags where probably thrown out.

Yes it was quite common for the selling dealerships PDI people to throw that tag in the trash as they most likely thought it was a warning for the delivery truck driver and not the end consumer.

It was a simple temporary tag that should be easily duplicated. Normally I would not suggest duplicating something but since the tag does not have any of our trademarked names or logos on it you should be ok making one for your car.

Steven

1 hour ago, Shelby1981 said:

Thank you Steven. Do you happen to have a picture of one? I am sure I have one somewhere, but I thought you may have quicker access that me. 

Nope don't have a photo. I doubt Shelby American made this a downloadable item but can't say for sure. More likely a SGT owner might have posted a photo on Team Shelby.

Steven