TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First Tune

07SGT0527 (SC) checking in. Turned over 90,000 last week so I took her in for her first tune up and supercharger service. Both are recommended at 100K miles as you all know but the timing was right to get it done a little early. Just got back from a little 30 mile round trip to meet some friends for sushi and beer and my love for the car was renewed. Not that I ever lost that feeling, but between the new Koni setup done over the Summer and the tune the car feels so solid and so new. I know you all get the same feeling. I just had to comment.      

13 minutes ago, Mark Miller said:

07SGT0527 (SC) checking in. Turned over 90,000 last week so I took her in for her first tune up and supercharger service. Both are recommended at 100K miles as you all know but the timing was right to get it done a little early. Just got back from a little 30 mile round trip to meet some friends for sushi and beer and my love for the car was renewed. Not that I ever lost that feeling, but between the new Koni setup done over the Summer and the tune the car feels so solid and so new. I know you all get the same feeling. I just had to comment.      

Good for you!

Thanks for sharing!

Jer