TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Colt & Mach4.6 Spotted on the road

Under10

Well, I got back home from an outing with my son and my wife said "Weren't your Mustang friends going on a drive today? I think I saw them". First off I thought she probably saw 3 Mustangs and figured it was this group but she said that around 8am she saw a white with blue stripes Shelby and tags that said "OC SHLBY" which I am sure is Colt. Along with Colt were two red Shelby's, one a coupe and one a convertable so I'm thinking the convertable was Mach4.6...the other I'm not sure about.

She saw you guys on the 101 between Kanan and Lindero Canyon at around 8am ish today.

Hope your Santa Barbara/Solvang caravan was a blast!!!

David

Yup, that was us, Colt's (White/Blue), Karl's (Red/White) and my Red Vert.

Had a blast with everyone today, glad I skipped work!

Will post some photos later, I just got home

BTW - We were doing 70 not 65, we got to get on a little later :shift:

Paul

post-4362-1185076595_thumb.jpg

Yup, that was us, Colt's (White/Blue), Karl's (Red/White) and my Red Vert.

Had a blast with everyone today, glad I skipped work!

Will post some photos later, I just got home

BTW - We were doing 70 not 65, we got to get on a little later :shift:

Paul

Glad to hear that it was a great trip...looking forward to the pics!!!

Well, I got back home from an outing with my son and my wife said "Weren't your Mustang friends going on a drive today? I think I saw them". First off I thought she probably saw 3 Mustangs and figured it was this group but she said that around 8am she saw a white with blue stripes Shelby and tags that said "OC SHLBY" which I am sure is Colt. Along with Colt were two red Shelby's, one a coupe and one a convertable so I'm thinking the convertable was Mach4.6...the other I'm not sure about.

She saw you guys on the 101 between Kanan and Lindero Canyon at around 8am ish today.

Hope your Santa Barbara/Solvang caravan was a blast!!!

David

Yes, it was us. Paul I'm glade you and your wife had a good time. David why didn't you come?

Yes, it was us. Paul I'm glade you and your wife had a good time. David why didn't you come?

Didn't come for 2 reasons:

1) My son and I were out at the outh Safari Day in Chino...that was lots of fun

2) I didn't think my F-350 Crew Cab long bed was sleek and petite enough to fit in with the GT500 eye candy :wub:

I'll be out to Calabasas next Sunday to meet and greet...looking forward to it

Archived