TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Video - Herman, MO Shelbyfest

iceman

Walked out to the mail yesterday and found a nice surprise - the DVD from Herman had come in. I actually got 2 knowing I'd never see one again after my son (3 yrs old last March) discovered what it was. I was right. He had it on the Big screen LCD with in minutes and has now learned to sing the songs in there while he watches. It's been run about 12 times now and counting.

The video quality is great on the DVD and it was really fun to re-live the week end. I wanted to thank Kyle Caraway for everything one last time and say I am looking forward to the next one already. Kyle sent out an e-mail version if anyone wants it just PM your e-mail or post it here and I'll forward to you. It's not the entire DVD and the quality isn't as high on the picture side but it is still a nice video that shows us all on the street, at the show and farm and getting to have a little fun leaving the farm.

It's very clear a lot of work went into this video - very nicely done!

Walked out to the mail yesterday and found a nice surprise - the DVD from Herman had come in. I actually got 2 knowing I'd never see one again after my son (3 yrs old last March) discovered what it was. I was right. He had it on the Big screen LCD with in minutes and has now learned to sing the songs in there while he watches. It's been run about 12 times now and counting.

The video quality is great on the DVD and it was really fun to re-live the week end. I wanted to thank Kyle Caraway for everything one last time and say I am looking forward to the next one already. Kyle sent out an e-mail version if anyone wants it just PM your e-mail or post it here and I'll forward to you. It's not the entire DVD and the quality isn't as high on the picture side but it is still a nice video that shows us all on the street, at the show and farm and getting to have a little fun leaving the farm.

It's very clear a lot of work went into this video - very nicely done!

Got mine yesterday as well. Kyle did an awesome job. I love the burnout section and the clips of Leno and Bill Cosby talking about the Cobra that Shelby built for Cosby is classic. Many thanks Kyle.

Archived