TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Canadian orders only - options

Thought I read that someone ordered ebony with grey or charcoal inserts in the interior??? (Requis maybe ) ?? I thought the only color insert was the red. Do we Canadians have another option??? Any difference in stripe options?? Please tell me that silver is available with Ebony..............not Tungstem by the way, asking about silver.

I haven't heard of any other coloUr of inserts. Red or all Charcoal. Since I went with White/Blue I went with the Charcoal interior. If I wanted the Red inserts I would have had to change to Tungsten stripes.

Otherwise I thing everything is the same other than the Interior Upgrade is standard up here.

Markham51 that recently posted his order listed the int. upgrade as an $895 (est) option on his.........he's in Canada ?????? so not sure if it is std. or not Anyone??? If so, that would be good, coupe would be pretty well loaded at approx. $52K Canadian plus gov't of course (a-holes !!!)

Do we Canadians have another option???

Well, I've heard there are some special Canadian only options:

- there is the special "moose guard" bumpers - $695 CDN

- limited edition "Maple leaf" shaped hood orniment (think "screaming chicken" from Smokey & the Bandit T/A's) - $875 CDN

- direct line to the Canadian mounty On-Star like system - $450 CDN

- metal-studded ice/snow tires - standard, no cost option

:ohsnap: sorry, had to do it! Have a cold one on me - :beerchug:

Guest markham51

Markham51 that recently posted his order listed the int. upgrade as an $895 (est) option on his.........he's in Canada ?????? so not sure if it is std. or not Anyone??? If so, that would be good, coupe would be pretty well loaded at approx. $52K Canadian plus gov't of course (a-holes !!!)

The interior upgrade 68S "premium trim pkg" is listed on my "vehicle order confirmation" as a separate option item. When we talked on the phone about the total MSRP, my dealer didn't break anything out specifically and I didnt ask him to do so. The 68S option package includes "wrapped and stitched instrument panel brow and center console w/upgraded door armrest, electrochromatic mirror w/compass & aluminum pedal covers" I guess it is possible that it is included on Canadian cars in the MSRP but I dont know one way or another. All I know for sure is that it was ordered on my car and included at the final MSRP of 59,250.

I haven't heard of any other coloUr of inserts. Red or all Charcoal. Since I went with White/Blue I went with the Charcoal interior. If I wanted the Red inserts I would have had to change to Tungsten stripes.

Otherwise I thing everything is the same other than the Interior Upgrade is standard up here.

This is correct. There are only two interior colours available (same as in GT). Charcoal with Charcoal inserts OR Charcoal with Red inserts. If you chose the Red inserts, in some cases (depends on exterior colour selection) it changes the tape stripe colours you can choose.

The interior upgrade 68S "premium trim pkg" is listed on my "vehicle order confirmation" as a separate option item. When we talked on the phone about the total MSRP, my dealer didn't break anything out specifically and I didnt ask him to do so. The 68S option package includes "wrapped and stitched instrument panel brow and center console w/upgraded door armrest, electrochromatic mirror w/compass & aluminum pedal covers" I guess it is possible that it is included on Canadian cars in the MSRP but I dont know one way or another. All I know for sure is that it was ordered on my car and included at the final MSRP of 59,250.

This is correct. There are only two interior colours available (same as in GT). Charcoal with Charcoal inserts OR Charcoal with Red inserts. If you chose the Red inserts, in some cases (depends on exterior colour selection) it changes the tape stripe colours you can choose.

This would actually be incorrect if I'm reading my paperwork correctly, hmmm..looking at my paperwork you have black interior with Charcoal Grey inserts as opposed to red, and the Ebony has only option for Tungsten Stripes not Silver. And the 68S Option is in fact not an option for Canadian cars it is standard or it is listed with an S in the options column. Sirius Satelite will NOT be avaialable on any factory GT500 coming into Canada. There are in fact two types of Inserts identified Charcoal Grey and Red. last page of the Canadian order guide.

"If you chose the Red inserts, in some cases (depends on exterior colour selection) it changes the tape stripe colours you can choose."

Where in the world did you get this information....this would seem to be in-accurate. The primary color of the vehicle dictates which stripe combination is available. Very last page bottom Caveate of the Canadian order guide. If you wanted Grabber orange with Red inserts Giddyup, you could do it.

Cheers,

Requis

This would actually be incorrect if I'm reading my paperwork correctly, hmmm..looking at my paperwork you have black interior with Charcoal Grey inserts as opposed to red, and the Ebony has only option for Tungsten Stripes not Silver. And the 68S Option is in fact not an option for Canadian cars it is standard or it is listed with an S in the options column. Sirius Satelite will NOT be avaialable on any factory GT500 coming into Canada. There are in fact two types of Inserts identified Charcoal Grey and Red. last page of the Canadian order guide.

"If you chose the Red inserts, in some cases (depends on exterior colour selection) it changes the tape stripe colours you can choose."

Where in the world did you get this information....this would seem to be in-accurate. The primary color of the vehicle dictates which stripe combination is available. Very last page bottom Caveate of the Canadian order guide. If you wanted Grabber orange with Red inserts Giddyup, you could do it.

Cheers,

Requis

I hope you are correct, which would make the Canadian car order guide differenct but I just checked the u.s. guide and it only lists Charcoal Black/Charcoal Black..........not grey inserts. You may want to double check so your order doesn't stand still in the banks......................and I can't believe you can't order or special order any one of the stripe options.....................what's the big deal, some guy or guys install silver instead of tungsten........................geez.................anyone know if that's even possible, does some sort of special order coding not exist thru the process????

Cheers,

Requis

Hey Requis, could you send me the Canadian Order Guide. procha1637@rogers.com

I thought I had it but couldn't find it last night.

Thanks

Paul

Hey Requis, could you send me the Canadian Order Guide. procha1637@rogers.com

I thought I had it but couldn't find it last night.

Thanks

Paul

Could I "BEG" you to send me the Canadian order guide as well Requis. I have not been able to get a copy anywhere else.

Please send it to rmholbrook@shaw.ca

Thanks

Guest markham51

Cheers,

Requis

The point I was trying to make was:

The colour of tape stripes you can order may or may not change if you choose the black interior with "red insert option" vs the black interior with "charcoal insert" option. If you choose Vista Blue or grabber Orange the Red insert is NOT an option.

Here are your options:

Exterior colour:

Torch Red Clearct - Tape w Charcoal (inserts): White or Tungsten, Tape w Red (inserts): White or Tungsten

Alloy Clearcoat Metallic - Tape w charcoal: Tungsten, Tape w Red: Tungsten or Satin Silver

Vista Blue Clearcoat - Tape w charcoal: White or Tungsten, NO RED INSERT OPTION

Performance White Clearcoat - Tape w charcoal: Blue or Tungsten, Tape w red: Tungsten ONLY

Tungsten Grey Clearcoat - Tape w charcoal: Satin Silver ONLY, Tape w red: Satin Silver ONLY

Grabber Orange - Tape w charcoal: White or Tungsten, NO RED INSERT OPTION

Ebony Clearcoat - Tape w charcoal: White or Tungsten, Tapew red: White or Tungsten

I hope you are correct, which would make the Canadian car order guide differenct but I just checked the u.s. guide and it only lists Charcoal Black/Charcoal Black..........not grey inserts. You may want to double check so your order doesn't stand still in the banks......................and I can't believe you can't order or special order any one of the stripe options.....................what's the big deal, some guy or guys install silver instead of tungsten........................geez.................anyone know if that's even possible, does some sort of special order coding not exist thru the process????

I had asked the question of charcoal/dove interior trim here previously. It is available only for the '07 California Special' (there is a charcoal/camel combo too).

I did ask the dealer if they could special order the charcol dove, and they said it wouldn't be available.

Could I "BEG" you to send me the Canadian order guide as well Requis. I have not been able to get a copy anywhere else.

Please send it to rmholbrook@shaw.ca

Thanks

Western boy eh!!!

Where abouts are you???

KIngCobra.

I understand your point I'm just not sure its accurate, The color guide does not Omit primary color Stripe combination based on internal inserts. There are two choices available and no where does it state you cannot select them for what ever color combination of the exterior.

It may not make sense in some cases to have red inserts, but certainly the choice appears to be the owners to make and is not controlled by FORD in so far as the document I have been provided by my dealer would indicate.

I can ask tomorrow and clear it up. If I'm wrong I have no quams about saying so, I'm just going by what I have in front of me.

Cheers,

Requis

The point I was trying to make was:

The colour of tape stripes you can order may or may not change if you choose the black interior with "red insert option" vs the black interior with "charcoal insert" option. If you choose Vista Blue or grabber Orange the Red insert is NOT an option.

Here are your options:

Exterior colour:

Torch Red Clearct - Tape w Charcoal (inserts): White or Tungsten, Tape w Red (inserts): White or Tungsten

Alloy Clearcoat Metallic - Tape w charcoal: Tungsten, Tape w Red: Tungsten or Satin Silver

Vista Blue Clearcoat - Tape w charcoal: White or Tungsten, NO RED INSERT OPTION

Performance White Clearcoat - Tape w charcoal: Blue or Tungsten, Tape w red: Tungsten ONLY

Tungsten Grey Clearcoat - Tape w charcoal: Satin Silver ONLY, Tape w red: Satin Silver ONLY

Grabber Orange - Tape w charcoal: White or Tungsten, NO RED INSERT OPTION

Ebony Clearcoat - Tape w charcoal: White or Tungsten, Tapew red: White or Tungsten

KingCobra, I am in Calgary and I pray my dealer will take my order on Monday. I have had my deposit in for 14 months and should be #3 on the list.

Requis, I guess those of us asking for guides sounded a little excited about getting them.......because we are. I apreciate you doing it though...Thanks.

I love this forum, it is always informative and fun the read.

KingCobra, I am in Calgary and I pray my dealer will take my order on Monday. I have had my deposit in for 14 months and should be #3 on the list.

Requis, I guess those of us asking for guides sounded a little excited about getting them.......because we are. I apreciate you doing it though...Thanks.

I love this forum, it is always informative and fun the read.

No Worries!

Love hanging out on the forum...when we get our cars lets plan on hanging out at Mosport or Shannonville. Anyone know the owner of Shannonville see if we can't get some fun time on the track :bandance:

Cheers,

Requis

No Worries!

Love hanging out on the forum...when we get our cars lets plan on hanging out at Mosport or Shannonville. Anyone know the owner of Shannonville see if we can't get some fun time on the track :bandance:

Cheers,

Requis

sounds good to me!!! :bandance: :happy feet:

No Worries!

Cheers,

Requis

I'm there too!

There are in fact two types of Inserts identified Charcoal Grey and Red. last page of the Canadian order guide.

Cheers,

Requis

Hi Requis

I am particularly interested in your quote above. The original Interior Colour Code from the Order Guides downloaded on this site has Charcoal Black/Charcoal Black, and Charcoal Black/Crimson Red.

Is there an order code for Charcoal Grey inserts? e.g. Charcoal Black/Crimson Red = "GR"

Thanks for helping out with the info.

Hi Requis

I am particularly interested in your quote above. The original Interior Colour Code from the Order Guides downloaded on this site has Charcoal Black/Charcoal Black, and Charcoal Black/Crimson Red.

Is there an order code for Charcoal Grey inserts? e.g. Charcoal Black/Crimson Red = "GR"

Thanks for helping out with the info.

I don't have it in front of me but I'll take a look when I do. Tried scanning yesterday but the file was too large to email. Trying something different from a copy place apparently they can scan to email.

Sorry for the delay Cheers,

Requis

Archived