TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang Week starts next week

Tucker

We have cut down our time there to Friday & Saturday due to being way too busy at the shop to shut down for a entire week.

We will be set up at the Colonial Mall shows both days.

If any of our customers would like to park their GT500 in our display area your more then welcome. Come on by and say hi.

We should have room for about 3-4 cars. We will have our 07 GT (not bringing the Cobra) so we'll have room.

Let me know,

Jay

We have cut down our time there to Friday & Saturday due to being way too busy at the shop to shut down for a entire week.

We will be set up at the Colonial Mall shows both days.

If any of our customers would like to park their GT500 in our display area your more then welcome. Come on by and say hi.

We should have room for about 3-4 cars. We will have our 07 GT (not bringing the Cobra) so we'll have room.

Let me know,

Jay

Badboy,Shlbygrl & the Badkids will be there as long as we get our car back from evo. :banghead: We should hear something today seeing as we are scheduled to leave on Saturday. We would like to park our GT500 in our display area, but not sure how the car show works. We are registered for the show. Will let you know as soon as we know something......(Hopefully today!)

Jay,

Bea and I will be going; however, we'll be arriving on the 21st and leaving on Thursday the 26th (we have to go to the Allstate 400 & Busch Race at Indy on the 28th & 29th for a Customer Event) so we'll miss you. Good luck and I'll prep potential customers for you earlier in the week. Regards.

Stuart

Jay,

Bea and I will be going; however, we'll be arriving on the 21st and leaving on Thursday the 26th (we have to go to the Allstate 400 & Busch Race at Indy on the 28th & 29th for a Customer Event) so we'll miss you. Good luck and I'll prep potential customers for you earlier in the week. Regards.

Stuart

Stuart,

PM sent...See ya next week!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived