TEAM SHELBY FORUM

RED STRIPE PRODUCTION NUMBERS

? DO WE HAVE PRODUCTION NUMBERS ON THE RED STRIPE PKG AS OF YET?

Alot of people have asked for final numbers but the reality is, is that there won't be any numbers till Aug on 07 production (according to people here in the know), Red appearance Package will more than likely be in those numbers. Again, several threads have asked and covered 07 production numbers. We're still anxiously awaiting our Black/Red ordered in April and I'm also interested in what the final numbers look like.

The wait continues for both final numbers as well as our car.

I suppose we both need to be patient awhile longer...

Stent

? DO WE HAVE PRODUCTION NUMBERS ON THE RED STRIPE PKG AS OF YET?

[

Hey venomus, I have heard that roughly about 1000 07 units may be made.

I got mine last Friday the 13th and put it in the garage. My salesman tells me the Black Red Stripe Edition will be the rarest/few color combination that exist.

ItalianStallion

Hey venomus, I have heard that roughly about 1000 07 units may be made.

I got mine last Friday the 13th and put it in the garage. My salesman tells me the Black Red Stripe Edition will be the rarest/few color combination that exist.

ItalianStallion

If I had to guess, I would say that there are 300-500 total for both Black and White w/Red Stripes.

About 11,000 total GT500s in 50 weeks of production is 220 per week.

70/30 coupe to 'vert ratio is 154 coupes per week.

5 week production period for Red Stripe is 770 total coupe production for the period.

The trick is in how many of the 770 coupes ordered were either presold in another color or ordered without the Red Stripe package. If the number is 50%, then there will be about 400 Red Stripe Package cars. It appears that the Black/White split is 50/50.

This is purely a guess on my part.

Currently there are only 56 white and 51 black with the red stripe pkg showing up.

I think these pretty much were presold and sold as soon as they hit the lots on those that weren't presold. These seem to be the hottest sellers and bringing the most premiums right now.

If I had to guess, I would say that there are 300-500 total for both Black and White w/Red Stripes.

About 11,000 total GT500s in 50 weeks of production is 220 per week.

70/30 coupe to 'vert ratio is 154 coupes per week.

5 week production period for Red Stripe is 770 total coupe production for the period.

The trick is in how many of the 770 coupes ordered were either presold in another color or ordered without the Red Stripe package. If the number is 50%, then there will be about 400 Red Stripe Package cars. It appears that the Black/White split is 50/50.

This is purely a guess on my part.

Yea.......Thats a good guesstimate, I figured near 1000 or less. My Red Stripe Package was given to a Ford SVT Dealer in Mo that was awarded this car due to the large number of GT500 they sold.

I had been looking for a Shelby but had no luck, but mid week last week my dealer put 3 GT500 on his showroom floor each with only 7 miles each !! One of those was my Black one w/ Red Stripe Package, when I saw it it blew me away. I brought in my 96 Cobra and my checkbook and within 5 hours it was in the garage. What a machine !!!!!! It looks great parked next to my Gold 1968 Coupe w/ 302 andT5 5-spd. :happy feet:

ItalianStallion

Yea.......Thats a good guesstimate, I figured near 1000 or less. My Red Stripe Package was given to a Ford SVT Dealer in Mo that was awarded this car due to the large number of GT500 they sold.

I had been looking for a Shelby but had no luck, but mid week last week my dealer put 3 GT500 on his showroom floor each with only 7 miles each !! One of those was my Black one w/ Red Stripe Package, when I saw it it blew me away. I brought in my 96 Cobra and my checkbook and within 5 hours it was in the garage. What a machine !!!!!! It looks great parked next to my Gold 1968 Coupe w/ 302 andT5 5-spd. :happy feet:

ItalianStallion

Hey Stallion. Where in MO are you? I travel to the KC, StLouis and Springfield areas often for business.

I also have a Sunlit Gold 68 coupe...

post-2704-1184822735_thumb.jpg

Let's see a pic of yours!

Hey Stallion. Where in MO are you? I travel to the KC, StLouis and Springfield areas often for business.

I also have a Sunlit Gold 68 coupe...

Let's see a pic of yours!

Hi Joe G......Italian Stallion here from St Louis.....Glad to hear from ya. Nice 68 Mustang !!!! Its almost like I'm seeing double !!! My pics won't load...too many pixels , I guess. If you send me your e-mail address, I'll transmit that way. If you are ever in town send an e-mail

stldicarlox3@yahoo.com

Andy :headspin:

Archived