TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I ordered mine, did you? Score!

duns

Their back....... They are available for limited time. Just save me 1 brake duct kit when available. 2 weeks is what I heard.

https://www.carrollshelbyracing.com/store/p349/Shelby-GT-Grille.html#/

https://www.carrollshelbyracing.com/store/p350/*PRE-ORDER*_SHELBY_GT_BEZEL_(BEZEL_ONLY).html#/

Just trying to help out and do my part to those that have been trying to find these parts.

1 minute ago, JeffIsHereToo said:

Let’s hope the upper follows shortly. This is a nice add-on but the upper grill a necessity.  I have the lower grill but I’d invest in a spare upper grill just in case! The lower you can do without, the upper, not so much.

Very true, as I recall the lower is a very hard find also. But the main grill yes is a must have item.

36 minutes ago, SHLBY2008 said:

Just wondering what the general consensus is on the fog light and brake duct add?  I guess it is personal preference.  I like it but I am not big on modifications.  Thoughts?

If you look in the Shelby GT Modifications section you will find plenty of info and discussion about the fog light brake duct mods. Some like it, some don't, fair amount of complaints about the lights burning out early or often. I like the look of the fog light brake duct set up but went with a lower billet grill because I thought it matched the upper grill very well and gave the SGT a more finished look.

Edited by mhr1961

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, comet78 said:

Did anyone pre-order any of these parts and actually get them?

I ordered the lower grille.  I got my pre-order notification and that’s it; updates have been null.  Doing the math though, parts still have another month before they are ready...

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:54 PM, comet78 said:

They just posted on their FB page that the Billet engine cap sets arrived and will be shipping individual orders soon. They were the first part they did so figure the rest should be following in the next month or so. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shelby GT owners we have an update for you:

Lower bezels will be to us next week and we will start to ship by next weekend!!!

The lower grilles are about 45 days (max) out before we receive them. This stuff does take time and we appreciate everyone's patience. 

I copy and pasted this information from their Facebook page. 

This was posted on November 14th, so hopefully the lower bezels start arriving soon.  I know right now they are really working on trying to get the CS8 grill done which would be great. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, avidShelby said:

I received my kit this morning.  Inside are the brake ducts, hardware and installation instructions.

IMG_1019-2.JPG

I recieved mine also today but without thos decals on my box.... Made in China??! What???? China? No way!🤬

12 minutes ago, duns said:

I recieved mine also today but without thos decals on my box.... Made in China??! What???? China? No way!🤬

That’s probably where the original mold was located. The cost to move and retool would have been cost prohibitive. 

Edited by mfield2a

All,

Lower grilles should arrive shortly! We are just waiting on a tracking number and yes the lower grilles are made in the U.S.

We are doing our best to make sure everything is redone to specs and manufacturers. Thank you for your time and support. We do post a lot on Facebook and Instagram, just an FYI!

We currently have the engine caps, bezels, and brake Duct kit in stock! Get yours at www.carrollshelbyracing.com/store

On 7/28/2019 at 10:59 PM, duns said:

Their back....... They are available for limited time. Just save me 1 brake duct kit when available. 2 weeks is what I heard.

https://www.carrollshelbyracing.com/store/p349/Shelby-GT-Grille.html#/

https://www.carrollshelbyracing.com/store/p350/*PRE-ORDER*_SHELBY_GT_BEZEL_(BEZEL_ONLY).html#/

Just trying to help out and do my part to those that have been trying to find these parts.

Thank you for the support!!!

On 10/4/2019 at 9:54 PM, comet78 said:

Pre-orders take time and that is why they are "Pre-Orders."

We dont have thousands of dollars to spend on remanufacturing these parts so that is why we have to do pre-orders! They do take time and sometimes the timeline slips because of shipping issues, but trust when I say we are doing our best to make sure it is getting done  and everyone is happy!

On 12/29/2019 at 3:01 PM, justin emanuel said:

Pre-orders take time and that is why they are "Pre-Orders."

We dont have thousands of dollars to spend on remanufacturing these parts so that is why we have to do pre-orders! They do take time and sometimes the timeline slips because of shipping issues, but trust when I say we are doing our best to make sure it is getting done  and everyone is happy!

Justin, I trust you and I'm happy with my pre-ordered purchases of the Shelby GT Engine Cap set, as well as the Shelby GT Brake Ducts.  I anxiously await the pre-order for the CS8 Grille!  

• 1 month later...

Shelby GT Lower Grille update!
We are still waiting to hear back from manufacturer for lower grille! We are not the only ones facing longer than normal lead times. We have spoken to other companies and they are having the same issues.

PIAA Light Kits!
The PIAA light kits will start shipping on 03/02/20! We found a better/easier way to mount the foglight and want to make installation simple and easy.
IMPORTANT: There are only (4) Fog Light Kits left, we will not be doing anymore of these once the last 4 are gone.

New Products Update!
We are working on producing a new version of the CS8 grille that does not have the fog light openings! It is the design phase and some amazing guys at Scott Drake re-engineering this for us.
Finally we are waiting for quotes for the next set of items which are: CS8 Grille (Currently Working), Shelby Gas cap door (Black & Silver), Faux Gas cap cover on rear

07-09 Shelby GT Owners:
- We are still waiting on quotes to start the process of reproducing parts for your vehicles!

3 hours ago, justin emanuel said:

Shelby GT Lower Grille update!
We are still waiting to hear back from manufacturer for lower grille! We are not the only ones facing longer than normal lead times. We have spoken to other companies and they are having the same issues.

PIAA Light Kits!
The PIAA light kits will start shipping on 03/02/20! We found a better/easier way to mount the foglight and want to make installation simple and easy.
IMPORTANT: There are only (4) Fog Light Kits left, we will not be doing anymore of these once the last 4 are gone.

New Products Update!
We are working on producing a new version of the CS8 grille that does not have the fog light openings! It is the design phase and some amazing guys at Scott Drake re-engineering this for us.
Finally we are waiting for quotes for the next set of items which are: CS8 Grille (Currently Working), Shelby Gas cap door (Black & Silver), Faux Gas cap cover on rear

07-09 Shelby GT Owners:
- We are still waiting on quotes to start the process of reproducing parts for your vehicles!

Awesome update. Looking forward to the new items. Understandable on the grille, lots of global delays out there right now.  I would rather get right than forced with issues.  

Shelby GT license plate frames are hot looks right now.  🤔

• 1 month later...

I received a set of CSR bezels and their custom FL frame rail brackets they fabricated to work with the PIAA lights.

My son is fabricating a bracket to fit 07-09 GT500 fog-lights that will attach to the CSR frame rail bracket. He's also modifying a set of OEM brake dust shields to accept the brake duct hose. Hope to have it done in a few weeks, their shop is slammed right now so his time is limited, dad always gets put on the waiting list.

Edited by 08SGT1234