TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American Packet 2006 GT-H

ers61

Just purchased my Shelby about 2 weeks ago. Fortunately the previous owner had most (not sure if all) the original documentation. Window sticker, Hertz, Shelby docs ect. . He also had a folder from Shelby American. Was this folder part of original docs or not?  And, I've read where some owners have an extra dash plaque. Was this in the Shelby American packet or something they purchased separate?  Sorry, new guy here and was wondering. 

And, I was wondering if I need to register in the Shelby registry? 

Anybody have any idea how many '06 GT-H's are still in service? 

Thanks.

Ernie

2 hours ago, ers61 said:

Just purchased my Shelby about 2 weeks ago. Fortunately the previous owner had most (not sure if all) the original documentation. Window sticker, Hertz, Shelby docs ect. . He also had a folder from Shelby American. Was this folder part of original docs or not?  And, I've read where some owners have an extra dash plaque. Was this in the Shelby American packet or something they purchased separate?  Sorry, new guy here and was wondering. 

And, I was wondering if I need to register in the Shelby registry? 

Anybody have any idea how many '06 GT-H's are still in service? 

Thanks.

Ernie

Ernie,

That Shelby American folder contained a 'congratulations' certificate along with the permanent dash plaque for your GTH. Hopefully these items were passed onto you with the purchase of the car as these items were a one time deal.

Steve