TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wow...that was fast

Rarecat

Just got off the phone with my sales guy, I've got a VIN and production is scheduled for 7/30..... I'm in shock :happy feet:

...ahhhh...guess I better start pulling the money together.... time to shakedown the couch for loose change...

Congrates

Rarecat when did you order ? your doing good and i am not doing so good still Nada for me after 2 mouth just a Dora that it been on the Phone all day with the dealer trying to fine out something but still Nada .so good luck bud

Congrates

Rarecat when did you order ? your doing good and i am not doing so good still Nada for me after 2 mouth just a Dora that it been on the Phone all day with the dealer trying to fine out something but still Nada .so good luck bud

I ordered June 29th....I guess it all depends on the allocation game...

My order shows material hold and my Dealer states that he has an open allocation with me next. I CANT TAKE THIS!!!!!!!! The only good is that I can still change colors depending on what I like each week.

if your thinking about getting or adding the Super Snake or 40th anniversary package you better get a base color that works with what SAI is offering.

All Super Snakes get Flat Black stripes regardless of your base color & current stripe color :rant:

and

All 40th Anniversary package cars get Silver stripes regardless of your base color & current stripe color :rant:

congrats !!!!!I just got mine today also. but my dealer says he only has part of my vin # and will get rest of it tomorrow? does that sound right?

well just got off the Phone with my Dealer and Zone Rep they told me i WILL have A VIn # and a Build date no later then next Friday july 27 at Latest maybe sooner About time first good news i had all Year

and he said it will take about 8 week after that maybe 12 week he hope to have it in 8 week that will be nice. well we will see wish me luck i need it

Just got off the phone with my sales guy, I've got a VIN and production is scheduled for 7/30..... I'm in shock :happy feet:

...ahhhh...guess I better start pulling the money together.... time to shakedown the couch for loose change...

Congrats Rarecat....Got my vin and production date, 7/30 also! Red convertible orderd 6/12/07 600.$ under msrp, a new ride to add to the fleet.

Congrats guys!!!! I'm pulling the funds together...I just sold some stock today and will sell a bit more when the date gets closer....this is going to be a long couple of weeks, but its nothing compared to the 2 plus years I've been waiting to get to this point...I'm gonna be ready for the arrival...

Archived