TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Might have a 5K deal on a 2008 in OH

SLB8SNK

I have a possible deal in OH at 5K over on a 2008 allocation ready to be ordered. This was a deal a forum friend set me up with and while I waited, I found another deal. I asked to have it posted, and fear that if we wait, it may be gone. Anyone interested PM me ASAP for info.

I have a possible deal in OH at 5K over on a 2008 allocation ready to be ordered. This was a deal a forum friend set me up with and while I waited, I found another deal. I asked to have it posted, and fear that if we wait, it may be gone. Anyone interested PM me ASAP for info.

I am interested Please contact me with details ASAP at tcervin@valkyrie.net in Ohio.

Thanks, Tom

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the help Dan.

They're now at $8k over with "many on the list".

FYI...

Black/alloy stripe coupe, gray interior, Interior upgrade, HID, ambient ltg options.

Joe, got your PM as well, I am so sorry they did you like that. :censored::censored: I just goes to show, but I am glad I did not seal my deal with them and decided to continue to look. I am sure I would have been shafted as well. :redcard: Funny thing is, this deal came to me by a forum member who got his Black with Red deal from them at 5K and he hooked me up with them. Zack was real nice, walked me through the deal and told me he would call. I thought something was fishy, :finger: so I decided to continue my search. All of a sudden I get this call from him, like a long lost friend, :dreamy: telling me he is ready to order my car??? Anyways, long story short, I am sorry about that, but who knew. :censored: It is not the first, nor the last story we will hear about a dealer or deal going bad. I will continue my search for you! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

With "many on the list" I don't feel it's going to stop at 8k....

Have allocation for one more 2008 Model. We have gotten $10K over on the one's we have sold. we delivered 3 2007 models and have one 2008 model Shelby Gt500 that is on it's way--week -10 days,but it is sold. sorry.

Bud

Bud@fishervincentford.com

866-939-7377

Thanks for the help Dan.

They're now at $8k over with "many on the list".

FYI...

Black/alloy stripe coupe, gray interior, Interior upgrade, HID, ambient ltg options.

With "many on the list" I don't feel it's going to stop at 8k....

JOE,

Just curious! What dealer was it? I would love to see this color car when it arrives. Even if it is sold...

Zach at the dealer just called. It's in.

Offered it to me at 8k over.

Funny thing... when I first spoke with him, he already had "many on the list" at that price. If so, why is he calling me?

My guess

- not many on "the list", or

- they all said "thanks but no thanks" to the 8k over

I thanked him (it was very nice to actually have a dealer call you back when they say they will) and said I'm not a buyer at 8k over.

Zach at the dealer just called. It's in.

Offered it to me at 8k over.

Funny thing... when I first spoke with him, he already had "many on the list" at that price. If so, why is he calling me?

My guess

- not many on "the list", or

- they all said "thanks but no thanks" to the 8k over

I thanked him (it was very nice to actually have a dealer call you back when they say they will) and said I'm not a buyer at 8k over.

I have a dealer that is still firm @ $8,000 to order one. Good too see prices continue to fall; my number is $5,000 for a ordered one.

Archived