TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th Anniversary Confirmation

cobrafan

Today I received the written confirmation of my 40th Anniversary package and acknowledgement of my deposit. I've emailed JW at SAI to get a clarification as several items were missing from the Sales Order sheet that are listed on the website, most noticeably the Aluminum Hood Grill inserts, Front and Rear Break Duct Kits, Shelby door handles and arm rest cover, and low and behold, the "Strip kit". C/F rocker panels were added and that isn't listed as being part of the package. Does anybody know the “Rest of the Story"?

Today I received the written confirmation of my 40th Anniversary package and acknowledgement of my deposit. I've emailed JW at SAI to get a clarification as several items were missing from the Sales Order sheet that are listed on the website, most noticeably the Aluminum Hood Grill inserts, Front and Rear Break Duct Kits, Shelby door handles and arm rest cover, and low and behold, the "Strip kit". C/F rocker panels were added and that isn't listed as being part of the package. Does anybody know the “Rest of the Story"?

That is bizarre. It must be some sort of mistake. I was talking tothem today and they were telling me about the brake air ducts....call them and post what you find out..

I was specifically told bu John some time ago that the Carbon fiber rocker panels were part of the package. I still have the email.

As to the other items, you listed.......I would agree with Coldwater that a list of materials, components, and item numbers should be offered to ELIMINATE comfusion !!!!

KingCobra.

I was specifically told bu John some time ago that the Carbon fiber rocker panels were part of the package. I still have the email.

As to the other items, you listed.......I would agree with Coldwater that a list of materials, components, and item numbers should be offered to ELIMINATE comfusion !!!!

KingCobra.

C/F rocker panels are listed on the Sales Order, that's not an issue. I'm confused with the other items that are listed on the website and not on the Sale Order. I emailed John today, but will call him tomorrow for clairfication. It could be as simple as an oversight.

[quote name='cobrafan' date=

SAI has a completed 40th ( Vista Blue Coupe ) in the showroom waiting for the owner to pick up. Looks great. Alum hood inserts, front and rear break ducts, silver strips and C/F rockers installed. The Shelby door handles and arm rest covers were removed from the package. This is one of the reasons the C/F rockers were added.

[quote name='cobrafan' date=

SAI has a completed 40th ( Vista Blue Coupe ) in the showroom waiting for the owner to pick up. Looks great. Alum hood inserts, front and rear break ducts, silver strips and C/F rockers installed. The Shelby door handles and arm rest covers were removed from the package. This is one of the reasons the C/F rockers were added.

dfb656, thanks for the clarification.

The Shelby door handles and arm rest covers I liked along with CF rockers, but have never seen a faux gas cap ring yet. pictures anyone?

If you check out my thread called 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Package under the 2007 Shelby GT500 Forum, I have posted Amy's

answers to my questions about the 40th package, on the first page, post #13. In case I didn't comment on the 40th Anniversary ring around

the rear faux gas cap, she said it is still in production and they don't have one yet to show. I'm not sure, how that factors into the ten cars

that I have heard have been done already??? I'm anxious to see it!!!

KingCobra.

Archived