TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S197 Shelby Members Give Away

sharon

The winner will be announced in 1 hour :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Here is the answer that we got right from Ford, 24 Hours of LeMans, LeMans, France, 1966. Chris Amon/Bruce McLaren Shelby American race winning Ford Mark II. Alot of people got this one right, I am right now as we speak going through all the answers that the S197 Shelby Owner submitted and am putting all the correct answers in a hat. I will pull the name from that hat in about 1 hour. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: Someone will soon win a rare Shelby Autos Press kit from Detroit supplied by Amy Boylan. Thanks Amy.

Never mind......I found it. hidden in another thread. thought we were going to be e-mailed the question.

I've got to start paying more attention. :banghead:

gary

We did an e-mail to all StangsUnleashed members on July 4th or so. But don't worry we have a few of these we will be giving them out over the next couple of months.

The Winner is :party2: :party2: :cheerleader::cheerleader: :elefant: :elefant: :happy feet: :happy feet:

YZD263

:party2: :party2: :party2: :party2:

Remember once you have one this prize you can not win another of the same prize. Congratulations

How many correct answers were submitted?

Almost everyone that submitted an answer got it right. There are two many to post. It took me so long just to go through them all and pull our the correct answer and then double check to make sure that I got everyone. I did. So for everyone that did not win better luck next time I will give something else ( maybe one more of these) in August.

We did an e-mail to all StangsUnleashed members on July 4th or so. But don't worry we have a few of these we will be giving them out over the next couple of months.

I never got an email.

I did see it when you posted it and got in on it but I never did get the email on it.

+1, Never Received an E-mail.

Alan

I went and checked and a e-mail was sent out on July 4th. I will have Robert make sure that it is all set. I know that some people put in there account that they do not want to get e-mails.

Almost everyone that submitted an answer got it right. There are two many to post. It took me so long just to go through them all and pull our the correct answer and then double check to make sure that I got everyone. I did. So for everyone that did not win better luck next time I will give something else ( maybe one more of these) in August.

I suggest you make the next question about '69 Camaros. :hysterical2:

I went and checked and a e-mail was sent out on July 4th. I will have Robert make sure that it is all set. I know that some people put in there account that they do not want to get e-mails.

I checked and my email notification from board modifiers is checked to get emails.

Eric is very Deserving!

1. He's Canadian canadaf.gif

2. He's a Great Guy ...... :yup: ....., for a Lawyer! ;) ...... :hysterical2:

3. He bought my Shelby from me back in January. mecry.gif

Feicitations Eric!!

nor did I get an email.................

Thanks Dave! Ton français est excellent!!!

I missed your post yesterday night. Nice to see you back on board after some time in Moscow. Hope everything has settled down in your life. I saw on another thread that you were looking for a KR. I really hope that you get your hands on one.

I can tell you that your "old" car is doing great. Got my Shelby plaque and door sills in early July and used your second set of letters to get the Shelby name centered. No mechanical mods yet. Maybe a CAI and pulley next spring.

Sharon and Robert, thanks again! This is a very nice prize! Winning is always a great feeling :happy feet:

The only one I have got to date had this in the subject line.....

"S197ShelbyOA - TULSA MEET BBQ ( StangsUnleashed.com )"

good thing I read other thread/group sections or I would not have known I LOST :hysterical:

:hysterical: I think it's better to be kept in the dark. I still don't know whether I won or lost...and I want to keep it that way. :hysterical2:

Archived