TEAM SHELBY FORUM

txshavers

Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself. I found this site while doing some research on the ShelbyGT500, and I have to say, this is one of the most informant sites that i've found. I'm a former owner of a 2004 cobra, and I'm hopefully going to be making a deal on a 2008 Shelby in the next few weeks. Just wanted to say hi, and I'm looking forward to learning more and more about these wonderful cars.. By the way, I'm so excited, I work for Pixar and this Friday we are having a car show and Shelby is bring their Super Snake Prototype for us to see! I'll make sure and get some nice pics for everyone to see. :happy feet:

-David

Welcome tx...glad to have you. We welcome new members....don't be a stranger. Let us know a bit about yourself so we know where you fit in. For example, if you're really knowledgable about any subject, let us know so we can lean on you for info.

We've got lots of good people here....but always looking for more contributors.

Dave

Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself. I found this site while doing some research on the ShelbyGT500, and I have to say, this is one of the most informant sites that i've found. I'm a former owner of a 2004 cobra, and I'm hopefully going to be making a deal on a 2008 Shelby in the next few weeks. Just wanted to say hi, and I'm looking forward to learning more and more about these wonderful cars.. By the way, I'm so excited, I work for Pixar and this Friday we are having a car show and Shelby is bring their Super Snake Prototype for us to see! I'll make sure and get some nice pics for everyone to see. :happy feet:

-David

Welcome David.

Please, please, please post any photos you get of the Super Snake proto.

HSURB

-David

David,

Welcome to a great site filled with great folks.

Glad you're here.

CB

wow what a warm welcome! I'm really looking forward to learning from everyone here on this site. Of course have to get my hands on a shelby, but until then, I can just dream. Here are the picks of the SS that I took at Pixar's motorama. What a beauty.

IMG_5853.jpg

IMG_5851.jpg

IMG_5850.jpg

IMG_5849.jpg

IMG_5848.jpg

IMG_5847.jpg

IMG_5844.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg

David,

Welcome to a great site filled with great folks.

Glad you're here.

CB

Nice to meet you Terry I'm actually living in the East Bay. Moved here last year from the DFW area for work. Still adjusting a bit. Not sure how much I'm missing that Texas heat.

David,

Welcome to the Site.. and thanks for those pictures.. Man that car looks REALLY GOOD !!!!

So where abouts are you located? Im in Mansfield, in between Dallas and Fort Worth??

Terry P

Well i'm a bit of a newbie here, so I'm expecting a few laughs on my account :headspin: Yeah that car is truly a sight to be seen. I can only dream about being able to afford that car. Hell it's hard just trying to find the money to afford a normal Shelby.

Beware of Texicans bearing no gifts. Just kidding. Welcome to the site, usually you get 10 plus posts before anyone picks on you. Nice pics on the SS, I so wish I could afford it, but not now.

Well i'm a bit of a newbie here, so I'm expecting a few laughs on my account :headspin: Yeah that car is truly a sight to be seen. I can only dream about being able to afford that car. Hell it's hard just trying to find the money to afford a normal Shelby.

I know what you mean about the cost. Don't worry about it, buy what you can afford. We don't want anyone getting their GT500 repossessed because they bought more car than they can afford.

I've got the car...now it's a matter of saving for the modifications.

Come onnnnnnn....bonus. :happy feet:

I know what you mean about the cost. Don't worry about it, buy what you can afford. We don't want anyone getting their GT500 repossessed because they bought more car than they can afford.

I've got the car...now it's a matter of saving for the modifications.

Come onnnnnnn....bonus. :happy feet:

Does wifey know about your bonus plans? :waiting:

Does wifey know about your bonus plans? :waiting:

It's MY bonus... :rant:

She works too, she gets her own bonus. :happy feet:

Just kidding. Seriously though, we have an excellent financial arrangement that we are both very happy with. We often read how couples fight about money and we are thankful we don't have that issue....not us. ;)

Thanks for the great pics! I really love this car, I wish it was a bit less bread for the package. That hood is a must have though. Any one hear any word on when they might be available over at Shelby? Would be nice if the sold a CAI that integrated with it too for some ram air action.

KC666

I think Amy said in another thread taht the hood was almost done and the side scoops were in production. She said she would post more info on availiblity as soon as she knew about stock on hand.

Archived