TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How did you spend your Father Day?

Carl Bishop

3 hours ago, 08SGT1234 said:

I spent mine with my sons at their speed shop they just opened taking a spin on the brand spanking new Dynojet 224x....:shift:

s

Happy Father’s Day “Mistress”!     I also have a 08 Shelby GT like yours, and I was wondering if you could post the results of your run on the Dynojet 224x!!   :thumbsup:      Looks like alot of fun to do!!!    :hysterical2:                       Later Mistress!                  “MONGOOSE”      :peelout:

On 6/17/2019 at 6:22 AM, 08SGT1234 said:

The last time it was on the dyno was just over 11 years ago with ~600 miles on the motor. Back then it put down 269rwhp, w/35k miles it put down 278rwhp.

Thanks for the reply, Mistress!    I never dynode mine, so I was just curious.     I currently have around 22K on mine now!     These cars are currently one of the best (Bang for the Buck) that are out there!!!!     J.M.O.         Later!           “MONGOOSE”     :peelout:

15 hours ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

fun times, good luck on their new venture

Thanks Andrew.... You know they should be closer than going all the way down to Benson if you need any tweaking, just saying...... :whistling:

5 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Thanks for the reply, Mistress!    I never dynode mine, so I was just curious.     I currently have around 22K on mine now!     These cars are currently one of the best (Bang for the Buck) that are out there!!!!     J.M.O.         Later!           “MONGOOSE”     :peelout:

:hat_tip:

3 hours ago, 08SGT1234 said:

Thanks Andrew.... You know they should be closer than going all the way down to Benson if you need any tweaking, just saying...... :whistling:

:hat_tip:

I will remember that, when i need some fine tuning. Weaverville to Benson to Weaverville, love that trip (lol)